Vikings (10 wins)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
And there is why you won't see me running around like a school girl talking about the Superbowl!!

;:;rofl

It's ok though, it's nice to see that purple shit out of the closet in January........doesn't happen very often.
Now let's see them lose!

well if we are talking about making it to january the vikes have got to see it more than the donkeys its the feb part that kills them. haha

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Minnesota Shocks The Masses, Wins NFC North By Manhandling Green Bay

The NFL has a dream matchup scheduled for Sunday night, as the Minnesota Vikings travel to the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field to take on the Green Bay Packers with the NFC North division title on the line. Unfortunately for cheeseheads nationwide, the Packers have overachieved this season and are not capable of winning a big game for all the marbles. After being dominated on the ground by RB Adrian Peterson, QB Teddy Bridgewater will cut Green Bay's suspect secondary to ribbons. This will put too much pressure on QB Aaron Rodgers, as he constantly plays from behind. In the end, Minnesota will secure a 10-point victory, and the Packers will head into the postseason without much hope. :;:huh This was the prediction on MSN sports this morning. Hope they are right. What's your guys thoughts on tonight's game?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Minnesota Shocks The Masses, Wins NFC North By Manhandling Green Bay

The NFL has a dream matchup scheduled for Sunday night, as the Minnesota Vikings travel to the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field to take on the Green Bay Packers with the NFC North division title on the line. Unfortunately for cheeseheads nationwide, the Packers have overachieved this season and are not capable of winning a big game for all the marbles. After being dominated on the ground by RB Adrian Peterson, QB Teddy Bridgewater will cut Green Bay's suspect secondary to ribbons. This will put too much pressure on QB Aaron Rodgers, as he constantly plays from behind. In the end, Minnesota will secure a 10-point victory, and the Packers will head into the postseason without much hope. :;:huh This was the prediction on MSN sports this morning. Hope they are right. What's your guys thoughts on tonight's game?
love to see it happen. but I don't see it happening. I think they could beat the pack but I doubt they can beat the pack and the refs both.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can it happen? Yes

Will it happen? Maybe

Win or lose the Vikes have taken another step in the right direction this season. Lots of young players, still some holes to fill but for just the second season under Zimmer I like what I'm seeing.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can it happen? Yes

Will it happen? Maybe

Win or lose the Vikes have taken another step in the right direction this season. Lots of young players, still some holes to fill but for just the second season under Zimmer I like what I'm seeing.

They just need a qb. Not sold on Bridgewater at all. Hope they don't hang onto him too long like they did Tavaris, ponder, etc.

Be cool if they drafted Wentz.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
After the first game this year if you told everyone including me we would be playing for a division championship in the last game of the year it would have got laughed at. The vikes have come along way this year zim is a good coach. With all that said lets go vikes and still the cheese heads and hit the playoffs on a high note. I want to hear the chant of Teddy Teddy at curly lambeau field.

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
They just need a qb. Not sold on Bridgewater at all. Hope they don't hang onto him too long like they did Tavaris, ponder, etc.

I think Teddy is becoming a good QB he is way above Jackson and Ponder by far. If they improve their offensive line his deep game will start coming around. IMO

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't like them drafting Teddy. I'm still not a Teddy fan but one thing about him is he doesn't get rattled. And that seems to filter down to the rest of the team. So I"ll give him that much. I think the vikings finally got a great coach/staff. Given that I think the future looks very bright for them.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member

I'm not sold on Teddy either but he's definitely better then Tavaris and Ponder. The offensive line hasn't helped him out a whole lot this season. He still holds onto the ball too long but some of that appears to be the scheme Norv Turner runs which might be OK if the line was better. Time will tell I guess.

Would love to see Wentz go to the Vikes but not sure I want to burden him with that either! :D

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Superbowl homeboy :;:huh

Can't figure how we got so lucky to draw Seattle though. Green Bay had it made either way in this game... win and you are home against vikes. Lose and you get to go to Washington. Vikes didn't have such a great outlook regardless of how this game turned out. But, I wouldn't have minded having to go back to Lambeau that's for sure. We are clearly better than them. I think Seattle is better than us by about 17 points next week. If we win that one though, we going to the bowl baby.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Damn can't just finish a game and not make it exciting. NFC North champs its another step in the right direction for a very young team.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nice season for the Vikings, and any more wins are just gravy.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if both GB and Minnesota win next week (I think they both lose) neither will beat their next opponent.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seattle is playing very well right now, however...it's about time for them to throw up a shitty performance and let's not forget, they aren't the only ones who handed the Vikes their ass at home this year.

Next week is not a given for the Sea Chickens!

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
FB_IMG_1451886647928.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 184
  • This month: 132
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 100
  • This month: 94