Vikings (10 wins)

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes Vikings are a young team with a young Quarterback, but the vikings are better than most have predicted from the beginning of the year. You assume that I was talking about the ravens of the 2000 super bowl champs but I was only making a comparison based a young team, first time head coach , and a new stadium.

- - - Updated - - -

Teddy has has a long ways to go to be Trent Dilfer too....sheeeesh
Twitch would you be able to tell me what was so great about Trent Dilfer compared to Teddy Bridgewater?

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
my brother scored some tickets and is going with a couple buddies... i asked him if he was high, then told him he needed a weather app...

i hurt just thinking bout standing still in that cold for that long...

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dilfer could throw it downfield without whipping it 15 yds over his receivers head for one. Teddy isn't to bad in those short passes to te's or screens to rb's but if he has a receiver open 20 yds down field it's going over his head. In the Packer game he could have hit wide open guys down the sideline at least three times probably for tds but instead they go whipping out of bounds 15 yds over the receivers head.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dilfer could throw it downfield without whipping it 15 yds over his receivers head for one. Teddy isn't to bad in those short passes to te's or screens to rb's but if he has a receiver open 20 yds down field it's going over his head. In the Packer game he could have hit wide open guys down the sideline at least three times probably for tds but instead they go whipping out of bounds 15 yds over the receivers head.

OK so he'll is now freezing over some one arguing dilfer was anything but a below average with no upside qb at anytime in his career. So in your man's second year in the NFL how do his stats compare to (the crowd chants) Teddy Teddy Teddy....... Would be interesting to see but Trent dilfer hahwhaha good...,..........

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Throwing it over the receivers heads is his way of protecting the ball. It shows he does have a strong arm. I think he is showing improvement. Remember how Ponder and Jackson couldn't read a defense or couldn't protect the ball.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey I know Dilfer was nothing more than a game manager, but all I'm saying is right now that looks to be what teddy is as well. I know as a Packer fan my opinion isn't going to mean squat to you guys but I've got buddy's that are trying to tell me that teddy is winning the Vikings games, but when I look at the stat line and see 99 yds no tds and a pick maybe just maybe you're winning inspite of him instead of because of him....just my opinion

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Teddys first two seasons QB rating 87.5 and 88.4. Joe Montanas 2nd and 3rd seasons 85.2 and 88.7. Peyton Mannings first 2 seasons 71.2 and 90.7. Trent Dilfer 2nd and 3rd seasons 60.1 and 64.8.:;:howdy

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Throwing it over the receivers heads is his way of protecting the ball. It shows he does have a strong arm. I think he is showing improvement. Remember how Ponder and Jackson couldn't read a defense or couldn't protect the ball.

True.... but he also misses long TD passes when they are open.

Maybe its just my high from how my wrestlers did yesterday, but I like the Vikings chances.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
You get upset I compare him to Dilfer and then compare him to manning and montana.......bwahahahahahaha.

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not saying he will be as good as they are and I'm not upset. Packer fans don't bother me at all. Just comparing their 2 first starting seasons.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Time for teddy to step up........

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking hold on to the ball

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 335
  • This month: 215
  • This month: 181