Vikings (10 wins)

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
2 home games against 2 beatable teams and then end the regular season on a tough road game, lets see 11 wins boys.. what do ya say! i took the over on the 10 wins lets see if i can hit it right

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikes need to get healthy. They played good enough to win against one of the best teams this season. Can't have TO's and beat good teams. Was disappointed with both Cardinal TD's as both should have been tackled or knocked out of bounds but can't complain too much about the defense with all the injuries. I thought Zimmer blew it last night by not trying the FG on 3rd down. Too many bad things can happen and one of them did. And I agree that Norv got too cute with that reverse play.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Like the way the team is playing right now even with 3 defensive studs out. Teddy still needs to make quicker decisions and get rid of the ball faster. Next 2 games will tell a lot. Not sure they are ready for a deep playoff run but anything can happen.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
sunday night is the night for our 10th win! anyone else thinking they can do it now? Primetime game at home against the giants, glad its at home, we need to learn to play in prime time games. green bay has the cards who are playing some serious football so that could be a very tough game for the struggling packers, lets go steal the division!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
sunday night is the night for our 10th win! anyone else thinking they can do it now? Primetime game at home against the giants, glad its at home, we need to learn to play in prime time games. green bay has the cards who are playing some serious football so that could be a very tough game for the struggling packers, lets go steal the division!

:;:exactly

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I as a lifelong, day one viking fan would hate to look up our record during prime time. I do know it is horrible. Hope things turn around starting tonight.

I was a firm believer they'd win 9 this season. Have to wait and see for me if they can get to 10 or 11....

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
My new supervisor from MPLS shows up this week in all his NY Giants garb. He is at the game tonight. Hope those Viking fans are nice to him cause we weren't very nice to him at work!!

He's really a different chit!! He was born and raised Mpls. Went to UM, Giants and Sioux fan. All screwed up in the head!!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
looking at that schedule they may not win a game until the Rams game.

I hope you don't bet on the games, not much of a prognosticator. Probably just a hater. :;:rockit

- - - Updated - - -

The hatefulness of vikings haters should be a case study for psychology programs. :)

Fixed it for you

- - - Updated - - -

I will give them 10 wins......... if they play 40 games. They need to get an old has been qb to get them ever so close just to choke again.

10 wins and in the playoffs :;:rockitCould be 11. Oh, and why hate in them for using Favre? Don't see the hate about Manning and Broncos.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 46