Vikings (10 wins)

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
So it looks like Carolina will get a Lombardi trophy before Minnesota. But we still have a chance to beat out Jacksonville, the new Browns, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, Tennessee, Detroit, buffalo, Houston, Chargers, and arizona

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope to see about 10 dances in a few weeks. Along with the kids getting footballs every time they score i am ok with it. if the other team doesnt like it dont let him in

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
not gonna lie i have always been a fan of Cam Newton, usually that type of guy i dont like, but im on the panther bandwagon for the biggest reason being Jared Allen, i've been a very big fan of him for a lot of years and that man deserves himself a superbowl ring, Manning has had his chances to get other rings and he blew it IE: seattles handing manning his ass on the year he's setting offensive records left and right.. its the year of the future hall of famer Jared Allen... hashtaggopanthers

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
not gonna lie i have always been a fan of Cam Newton, usually that type of guy i dont like, but im on the panther bandwagon for the biggest reason being Jared Allen, i've been a very big fan of him for a lot of years and that man deserves himself a superbowl ring, Manning has had his chances to get other rings and he blew it IE: seattles handing manning his ass on the year he's setting offensive records left and right.. its the year of the future hall of famer Jared Allen... hashtaggopanthers

hope there is room as i am jumping on that train to.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm torn between Payton and Allen both have been good role models for the NFL youth. I am rooting for Payton and the Broncos. Seattle has beaten them in Denver, and their team chemistry resemble Seachickens of old. It's going to be Paytons last chance so I will stay with the Broncos.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
i dont care really one way or another but this just made me lol.

HbYySk4vXTvr8_CZVd1u645pr9nXp0KvOUiQeYNuWWBgGclGmla1M7Ev4e2o2YmP02D4JWqKgjD6XBWFZpPsaGPAX2rzNH2JtZDCOpO5dhHYEUsX9tIDU9jcaXO5KPIDi_3rcUa2g_eHfzeqg7gGU0dRam68BOkc9VVI60Z5K30L7PyZ1acs7R3l0v48D4Bv2cRQAbNK_RjVIU_yY0QIk-hxINhFYSiIUHg0QdDVOEEdYfhpLY4iYWjwuAXstyVIhXO-0GdIsye6BQS0SOHoDSjknDIlumFRy9AtQSIQBmd3KWSgyAOm4U2nVmnUO8fMDL9ybbpUcH0SOt1HNPMacslqujIKvuMUsBmw0TpKKtqPWEcaafIWcm4jDbB2LpGS_K7VhCUHAN8RdyybLqrcY-Jjc4K0m3Y-44MiVkhZP-BoDwwfuTsy0ogvoDPV8tIuo7eBMvUdl8Ql8zW2ZoxCv6a91ADVM348yegAguou1NsZ9g4QtPF9Va-hFaCzaOsbiw0pGkvbCHaeyoVs-ZaP8hZNejP3fVipXBaQANFl3tdq_WIFtNcBO_DnOgvrNdp8J_m6=w914-h643-no

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha.. bandwagoner because i like a player? there are two teams playing still in the nfl and i have to chose a team thats not my own, wouldnt consider that a bandwagoner... as i have been a vikes fan all my life

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha.. bandwagoner because i like a player? there are two teams playing still in the nfl and i have to chose a team thats not my own, wouldnt consider that a bandwagoner... as i have been a vikes fan all my life

Damn Skippy bleed purple and gold

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone remember when cam and his old man we're getting investigated by the ncaa for wanting money for his letter of intent? He's a cheater and I have no respect for that. Peyton is a class act and has been for 19 years. I'm sure he's done more for kids than giving them a football in the end zone. Allen is a good guy too. In the end, I hope for a good game, unlike the last time the Broncos got to the ship. Overall I think I'll be rooting for the Broncos. Demarcus ware deserves a ring. Too bad he couldn't get one with the Cowboys.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.yahoo.com/news/seattle-seahawks-fans-want-ban-224054671.html

Some Seachickens fans want to ban Cam from Century Link Field

i dont really get why everyone is so anti Cam ya he does dances after touch downs and likes getting the crowd into it, but unless im missing something all i see is a guy that really loves playing football, and has been having a lot of fun this season with his team going to the championship... and if the seachickens are going to ban Cam from century link i would like to block Richard Sherman from any stadium, that is a classless jackass if you ask me...

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cam ya he does dances after touch downs and likes getting the crowd into it,

He doesn't do it for the crowd....his dance should be called the "I'm a pretty big deal dance". Kinda like dancing on the other teams logo..........the old days it would have been handled with a little extra yardage on the kickoff. That's what I've always liked about the truly great quarterbacks............give your teammates their due and move on to the next series. Well........that and white guys really can't dance.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
He doesn't do it for the crowd....his dance should be called the "I'm a pretty big deal dance". Kinda like dancing on the other teams logo..........the old days it would have been handled with a little extra yardage on the kickoff. That's what I've always liked about the truly great quarterbacks............give your teammates their due and move on to the next series. Well........that and white guys really can't dance.

ha! lets put it this way, im glad for both Payton's sake and for the sake of all white boys out there, that he doesnt dance after his touchdowns, although if he did score a touchdown in the superbowl and mock danced a cam dance i would lose my shit.. that would be the best thing football has ever brought to my TV!

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
i dont really get why everyone is so anti Cam ya he does dances after touch downs and likes getting the crowd into it, but unless im missing something all i see is a guy that really loves playing football, and has been having a lot of fun this season with his team going to the championship... and if the seachickens are going to ban Cam from century link i would like to block Richard Sherman from any stadium, that is a classless jackass if you ask me...

up by 30 in the 4th. Cam gets a meaningless 1st down. proceeds to split two defenders and do his dance... just didnt pass the eye test for me. OR also in the 4th theres still like 5 minutes left in the game and he is posing for pics with the cheerleaders and other sideline personal. He has 0 respect for his opponents and i really hope that denver front hits him in the mouth.

The dude is unbelievably talented. He has an absolute cannon for an arm. I actually wish i could like the guy, but between his during the game side show and questionable actions during recruiting i cant. Didnt he also get in trouble for stealing in college too?

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
ya ill give you that.. there is a time to do your celebrating, first down when up by 30 isnt that time.

I don’t agree with many of his antics, however you are bragged up as one of the best QB’s in the nation out of college winning Heisman and Natty and so far your career has been mostly unappreciated and an uphill struggle…yes the guy needs to be a bit more mature and respectful but in his defense he is finally going to where he probably thought he was going to be 5 years ago

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
oh by the way i changed my avatar to a cheeky girl so people wouldnt be as mad at me for liking cam newton, trying to lessen the blow, make sure and let me know if that worked... thank you!

Last edited:

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
oh by the way i changed my avatar to a girls butt so people wouldnt be as mad at me for liking cam newton, trying to lessen the blow, make sure and let me know if that worked... thank you!

That cut is referred to as "cheeky" just so you all know.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 13
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7