Vikings (10 wins)

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikings do have a roster full of first round draft picks, so Vikings have that going for us. Also, we get some O lineman. Vikings roster depth will tell the story on how well do. I can't wait for the draft

Berdman

Browns will trade down a couple plcks and take a QB in Round 2 (let's hope). I think Dallas will move up two picks and take Wentz. I'm not a Cowboy fan but man would it be fun to see Wentz get that opportunity, Romo has a chronic bad shoulder, Wentz would be running the show by game #8.

Berdman

As a non vikes fan I will say they have a SB caliber defense and should only get better with Zimmer at HC. My worries would be a QB with a wiener arm. They just let a stretch receiver go because the QB cant throw the ball over 30 yards. Come playoff time good teams will hold their 20 yard offense to little or no points. Teddy is just good enough to not give up on and that will ultimately be a 6-8 year franchise setback.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I do agree with you for the most part, but there isn't a quarterback who could do much better with the o line we have. There is not one lineman I would keep from that group except MAYBE Sullivan, he is prone to be injured so that means hit or miss. Vikings need to finds some O line players who want to protect their qb.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You don't need a elite qb to win the big game, some dominant defensive of past SB Champs had avg QB. These new defense lineman are a new breed of animal, you don't have O line to protect your QB it won't matter. Look at what happened this year in the playoffs, Payten was hurt playing, Hostettler knew it, only thing he Payten could do at the end was short throws to his TE or hand the ball off. Denver defense won the superbowl, not even Cam " the self proclaimed superman" Newtons golden cleats could stop the Denver defense.
So drafting a WR for a first pick is MEH unless we can give our QB time to throw the ball. But I do think Bridgewater has a lazy eye.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can't wait for the first regular season home game. Get to watch the Packers give the Vikes their first loss in their new stadium! Life is good! :;:cheers
You know i had to say it.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah but Terrance single handed made two crucial mistakes, one a pass interference and a TD on a easy pass, yes Adrian needs to hold onto the ball, but the defense did not look like a top 3 in the NFL. Defense gave up way to many penalties in too many crucial drives. Oh well it was going to be a hard fought game but our defense lost that game.

Thank you Spielman for getting Bradford because I was thinking it was deja vu all over again. This game, last night wasn't even close Zimmer will be practicing fumble drills all week.

b2down

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any win over the Pack is a great win. Lets hope it doesn't cost us AP for the year. Not that he has done anything in the first game and a half but defenses had to respect his ability.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
So, watching AP has been less than exhilarating considering I spend a #1 pick on him in FFB. Then, watching him go down with a knee injury that looked eerily similar to one of my injuries, I didn't feel too great about it. Sure enough, Bucket handle tear of the (I'm guessing medial) meniscus. I had the same surgery done when I was 16 and 6 months later, I still wasn't feeling right. I know I don't have the pedigree of an NFL elite RB, but repairing the torn meniscus is definitely a season-ender for AP. If they would excise the torn portion, he'd probably be questionable this weekend and good to go for week 4.

In conclusion, F-word.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Peterson is done,hope ghe calls it quits,he had a good run while it lasted but @31yrs old hope he considers his health.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bring in Ray Rice LOL but I'm serious

- - - Updated - - -

Hey diddle diddle

Ray Rice up the Middle

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll just say this, every time vikes win 2 games, all you vikes fans automatically start celebrating and chanting...'superbowl here we come'....for crying out loud...settle down....season aint over...your best RB just went down, AP ran good while he had his health. When it comes to football, if you blow out your knee at any stage in my opinion, you never recover...game over. Alot of athletes vow they'll come back better than before...yet I have never seen one rebound and be better than before, the smart ones call it quits, if tho it hurts.
Football is a brutal sport

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll just say this, every time vikes win 2 games, all you vikes fans automatically start celebrating and chanting...'superbowl here we come'....for crying out loud...settle down....season aint over...your best RB just went down, AP ran good while he had his health. When it comes to football, if you blow out your knee at any stage in my opinion, you never recover...game over. Alot of athletes vow they'll come back better than before...yet I have never seen one rebound and be better than before, the smart ones call it quits, if tho it hurts.

Ahh what happened last time AP blew out his ACL not that it will happen again but your take is a good one if it is 1984 still.

They signed Ronnie Hillman.

I listened to a little fudge pack radio and they are ready to tar and feather ARodg it was delicious

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member

AP came back faster than anyone (professional athlete) ever has from a total ACL rupture and went on to the MVP the next year.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11