Vikings (10 wins)

The Mantis

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think there is some hope for the vikes this season, but if I don't see improvement on the offensive line I don't think I'll regret not getting season ticket this year. Defense has potential. I like the coaches, hopefully Norv and Zimmer are around for a while.

Mocha

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think there is some hope for the vikes this season, but if I don't see improvement on the offensive line I don't think I'll regret not getting season ticket this year. Defense has potential. I like the coaches, hopefully Norv and Zimmer are around for a while.

I agree. The big question is the OL. If they can get that together and give Teddy some protection you could see a break out year for Teddy. Now add AP back in the line up and it could....i say could... be very exciting year to watch the Vikes. Zimmer and the rest really look like they are shoring up the defense and I do agree the defense wins the game.IMHo======10-5 or 11-5.

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its hard to predict how many games they will out play their opponent for 3.5 qtrs and blow it in the end.

Kinda like the Pack in the NFC title game.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
LOVED Zimmer's handshake, or lack thereof, at the end of the game. Dirty Rams team doesn't deserve acknowledgement. Ugly game, still a W.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hope ha, its just fun not to totally suck.

- - - Updated - - -

Like the COWBOYS LOL LOL LOL

How bout dem Cowboys!

LITREOFCOLA

Founding Member
Founding Member
The vikes will face some tough teams yet, I am guessing 8 regular season wins.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tough they still have the imploding packers and bears that's 3 wins.for.sure . Bahahhaha packers are making me.smile. 31st ranked offense the last.3.games.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
yea the packers kind of imploded. and there appears to be a little inner squabble going on which usually doesn't lead to good things.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Packers games this year will be a little different than the blowouts last year. I hope anyway. Packers have some things to figure out. I think the trip to Oakland could be big trouble for the Vikes. When the media starts to pay a little attention, we'll see how they handle that also.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any reports on Teddy if he is out for a long time it is done as bad as everyone thinks he is it really showed what he means to the team those last few drives

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any reports on Teddy if he is out for a long time it is done as bad as everyone thinks he is it really showed what he means to the team those last few drives

he said he could have came back and played yesterday. And u are right. Without him the vikes are screwed. Vikes tied for first is awesome. They have a tough schedule coming up and the pack not so much. The vikes need to win against the raiders and beat the pack at home. I still think Green Bay will win the division but every win from here on out is getting them that much closer to the wild card.

How The vikes got curb stomped by the 49ers still baffles me and they should have/could have beat the Broncos. The vikes/packers game is huge! Skol Vikings!

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
yes that schedule isnt looking the prettiest... raiders have been playing some ball this year, pack are starting to slide a bit. falcons.. haha thats a W, seahawks will be a defensive battle just like yesterday cards bears giants, all winnage and then finish up the season with the pack again, winning the division is for sure doable i able as long as we dont implode and continue to improve O-line has got to get it together by far our weakest point

Brooks

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
I think its amusing on how many of you were so wrong on ur predictions. So many that think they know it all.

- - - Updated - - -

San Fran game was a damn fluke and almost beat Denver. Boy if they were 8-0, I'd love to hear the critics then.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
images

- - - Updated - - -

TB needs to stay in the pocket, it is been two weeks in a row he has been hit from running. He overthrew some receivers so passing accuracy needs to be improved if the vikes want to win some more on the road games, he needs to stay in the pocket. Period

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
pick up receiving threats... mike wallace, johnson is coming into his own, free up cordarell to prove himself, a qb that had an awesome rookie season without AP, now throw AP in the mix, a healthy Anthony Barr with an improved secondary thanks to the draft a healthy tight end in rudolph healthy O-line, with some help there in the draft also, unless we have health issues down the road i would say GB better watch out, and we dont even play them til the middle of the season for our first match up, man by then we will have the juices flowin! cant wait to see what the team looks like on friday, dont miss the first drive of the preseason game! just sayin!

- - - Updated - - -

sunday* sorry just got excited!

with the exception of wallace and johnson who havent done too terribly much my prediction is looking pretty good!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 144
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51