Viqueens trade?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think Brady has been staying in shape and at 46 that takes more then a couple of weeks to accomplish. We have a very good oline right now and with that a veteran pocket passer could be an easy sell but I'm concerned about the running game or lack of down the stretch. If we had say a back like McCaffrey type back that could open the defense up especially on those 3rd down situations we wouldn't need a veteran qb just a qb with game management skills, our back we have now doesn't have the stamina or the power for those d lines we could see later in the season or playoffs.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes the article I posted had him as a viable option I just paraphrased the reason why he would be a tough sell, but yeah you he would be deadly with the offense we have now. Our tight end is a beast

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
is Wentz that bad that he's out of the league? Woulda been mvp had not blown knee. Then bounces around and I didn't follow him that closely. Not good eh?

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
him and BDN were products of a system that didn't care who the conductor was that year, other than that he has been above average.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Indy gave him a shot but after one year they ditched him. I didn't think he was that bad for the talent around him. He's a little gunshy after the line he had to put up with in Philly. Now they have a decent line and Hurts is having success. I really think they could use him. O-line has played better this year for the Vikes, and the D is better. I'm pretty sure that they won't be at the top of the league, but could sneak into the playoffs.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
They need to just play the rookie this year and see how he pans out. Their season is done anyway so they have nothing to lose

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
pretty meh about that didnt give up much. the niners made a great defense better with chase young

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mullens is prob better than Dobbs. Should just let the rookie play a week or two until mullens comes back. I was hoping they would do something crazy and get Derrick Henry. Then just run the hell out of ball and have mullens make appropriate throws when need to. Could prob sneak into playoffs.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84