Viqueens trade?

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
They won didn’t they.
Lol,yeah,a squrriel finds a acorn once in awhile,luck helps.

Amazing how these nfl games today are tied by 4th quarter or a complete blow out.

New norm i guess for excitement.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lol,yeah,a squrriel finds a acorn once in awhile,luck helps.

Amazing how these nfl games today are tied by 4th quarter or a complete blow out.

New norm i guess for excitement.
Or maybe the defense is starting to understand bflo scheme. With JJ being hurt they are not leaning in him the whole time and other players are stepping up and when he comes back they can be really dynamic. The oline if even for a night played their asses off but by pro football focus have been one of the best this year. I’m going to enjoy this win and hope they carry the momentum in to greengay . Win the turnover battle win the game .

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah gee yous guyz,ever hear of "Minnesota choke?",it's real,but goodluck to the queens

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't seen an oline like I saw on Monday night since 2009-10 season, you give cousins some time to throw the ball and I believe he can make things happen. I hope they embarrass the packers this weekend

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
This years Vikings team is better than last year’s even if their record doesn’t show it. If they make it to the playoffs I could see them winning one this year

Well,the queens tried their best to lose...ffs 4th quarter 1yd line to end zone,two sneaks up the middle,no go field goal,shameful, reminded me of Bud Grant days,red zone run's only to get shut down,never mind passing game,run the ball up the middle.ugh.
I completely disagree. Minnesota was dominant in every way. That red zone efficiency is a product of playing some of the leagues best defenses. With this less dominant stretch upcoming it should rise.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cousins tore his achillies , so he may be done as a Viking

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113