Walleye Replica

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
quote"
send me pics of that walleye replica, I bet I can strip and re-paint it. "

Good idea but what about the damn tail? I'll take a pic and PM you with it,its a mille lacs lake strain so one of a kind coloration that this guy messed up from the get go.Th eout fit was from the south so what do they know about walleyes?

ok, so I have to buy a new tail and charge you another 30 bucks. a pic of a mille lacs walleye as a reference would help as well

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didnt know KDM did fish mounts, but just in case you got our three letter names mixed up, yes I can mount a perch, probly be done in 2-3 months.

Eyewarrior

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes meant MSA not KDM my bad lol ill send u a message in a couple weeks leave for work in the morning and will be gone for 2 weeks.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
everyone brags about zespy's but no one ever has any good pics to back them up. So I have to go with what I can see, and since I've only seen 2 pics of zespy mounts in dimly lit rec rooms at bad angles with a shitty cell phone that has a dirty lens, I have to go with the S&S mounts that I have seen dozens of high quality HD digital pictures of that show every little detail.

This is a Zespy mount hanging in Scheels in Grand Forks

- - - Updated - - -

It's 3 pics with a shitty camera phone, but it's not dimly lit :)

i love over the eyes he used.

Attachments

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
everyone brags about zespy's but no one ever has any good pics to back them up. So I have to go with what I can see, and since I've only seen 2 pics of zespy mounts in dimly lit rec rooms at bad angles with a shitty cell phone that has a dirty lens, I have to go with the S&S mounts that I have seen dozens of high quality HD digital pictures of that show every little detail.

Apparently everyone that loves zespy mounts are just real bad with cameras.

- - - Updated - - -

With the materials I use on skin mounts, I don't think one would look any different 30 days or 30 years after its finished. The only thing that could age it would be daily direct sun light outdoors.

send me pics of that walleye replica, I bet I can strip and re-paint it

Oh boy....

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
fish.jpg
Here is a zespy mount. Its a pic I pulled from facebook so I didn't take the picture to show detail.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a devils lake eye through the ice

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Put that in your pipe and smoke it MSA.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
what does "exceeds forum quota" mean when I try and post a picture? I shrunk the pic down to almost nothing and keep getting the same message.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
what does "exceeds forum quota" mean when I try and post a picture? I shrunk the pic down to almost nothing and keep getting the same message.

Sorry, give me a minute. Had to update some settings, and image files.

try now ...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 42
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 15