well... i took the dive

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
well i like to think she's a pretty awesome chick, loves fishing, would like to get to learn how to hunt, i bought her a bow that she has just starting shooting, and she is well aware of my hunting addiction, and has told me i dont care if i see you at all during the hunting season during the daylight, but you better get your ass back to me once that sun goes down... i think i got myself a winner!

- - - Updated - - -

fyi... not my fiance as my avatar, thats just some girl in a bikini shooting a bow

Oh. Well this is awkward.

Biglunch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats! I dropped the question this winter while ice fishing. Getting married in October. I cant wait for all this wedding planning, pictures etc. to be over with. It gets pretty hectic

Also for those of you wondering yes that is her as my avatar

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
ill report back once hunting season is over and let you all know how the engagement is going, if i can get through this hunting season i should be good to go since ill be all over this year hunting

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome to Club Misery, she'll change and try to change you, keep your sense of humor, women like to laugh

all4eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats, my wife is my everything and has given me the best part of my life, my children. Again congrats.

Tiller man

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats! I married a city gal told her to learn to hunt and fish or be a widow for 6 months out of the yr. Best fishing partner I have ever had!

Radar13

Founding Member
Founding Member
What did she do take you to the refrigerator section and show you the expiration date on the milk?

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congratulations! Or congratulations? Hard to say really. 90% of them are sisters with the same blood running thru their veins. I hope you got a good one. Get back to us in bout 3 years. If she still let's you hunt 1/2 as much as you do now without bitching bout it, keep her... she is the rare 10%er.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
If she lets you drink beer in the garage, throw and NDA party to commemorate this occasion

Rizzo

Founding Member
Founding Member
All the stereotypes you hear about from married guys are true. All the things you get away with now will be gone. Not to mention life in the bedroom will become her choice and she will use it to control your life. The old saying of once you put a ring on her finger means I don't have to do that anymore for her. There are a select few that this doesn't apply, but for most it's the sad truth.

Become a master of compromise and pick your battles.

Congrats and best wishes on a lifelong and happy marriage.

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
They say that You really dont know what true happiness is until You get married... and then its too late:)

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can't believe I just gave a thumbs up to a browneye, ewwww;:;barf

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Closing in on my 1 year anniversary next month. It has been a great year. Yesterday she even suggested we go fishing this weekend.

Congrats and good luck with the wedding planning.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congratulations!!! The BEST piece of advice I can give you is this...........DO EVERYTHING EITHER OF YOU WANTED TO DO EVER IN YOUR LIFE BEFORE YOU HAVE KIDS!!!!!!!!!

The reason is this: Say YOUR WIFE wanted to go to Hawaii, but you have kids and the finances won't allow it. NOT going will fester and fester and after 10 years or so YOU or THE KIDS will be to blame for her not going to Hawaii and it WILL cause issues. In the same way, Say YOU wanted to go to Alaska fishing for a week and you never get to go because you have kids and the finances won't allow it. The same thing will happen to you and you will BLAME them. I've seen more marriages go bad because of these LITTLE THINGS than anything else. Enjoy each other FIRST...........then have a family and enjoy them. Good Luck!!!!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If she lets you drink beer in the garage, throw and NDA party to commemorate this occasion

This is solid advice.
Mrs johnr knew I drank beer, hunted, fished, and played cards from time to time. I found the rare 10%er as she has in 13 yrs of marriage never had an issue with any of it, and the bedroom really didn't slow down any either.
She did however quit ice fishing with me the very day the ring slipped unto her finger, so I have to fish and drink beer with buddies

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Juan, is your wife taking interns at all. I'm thinking I need to send mine down to your area for a couple days. Perhaps, while we go fish and hunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Flak.jpg
me when I say I'm going fishing/hunting this weekend

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 58
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 25