well... i took the dive

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
Arrowdem will be having a Mrs. Arrowdem come next fall, i popped the question over the weekend and shockingly enough she said yes, just thought i should let my NDA extended family know!

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats. Her form looks great in your avatar pic too. Elbow up, in line with the arrow. Bet she can really shoot.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats, I need to get a ring and the question asked to Mrs. Sub before toooooooo long. Been stringging her along for 6 years now.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
oh you poor fool. RUN, RUN FAR, RUN FAST, AND NEVER EVER EVER LOOK BACK BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!! congrats man.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congratulations. Marriage is hard work, but also very rewarding. I liken it to a garden...it needs constant weeding and tending in order to produce a crop. Three points of advise for you.

1. As an outdoorsman get all your toys bought before the wedding...even the stuff you "might need" someday. Seriously.
2. Have kids early. They are a ton of work and expensive but when you get older like me they are great hunting and fishing partners.
3. If she doesn't hunt/fish/shoot...teach her how. You will have a hunting/fishing partner for life and never have to argue to go hunting/fishing again.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Arrowdem will be having a Mrs. Arrowdem come next fall, i popped the question over the weekend and shockingly enough she said yes, just thought i should let my NDA extended family know!

You're doomed! Stay single....

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congratulations. Marriage is hard work, but also very rewarding. I liken it to a garden...it needs constant weeding and tending in order to produce a crop. Three points of advise for you.

1. As an outdoorsman get all your toys bought before the wedding...even the stuff you "might need" someday. Seriously.
2. Have kids early. They are a ton of work and expensive but when you get older like me they are great hunting and fishing partners.
3. If she doesn't hunt/fish/shoot...teach her how. You will have a hunting/fishing partner for life and never have to argue to go hunting/fishing again.

Seriously, BUY YOUR TOYS BEFORE THE WEDDING. And yes, have kids early and close together. They'll share some of the same friends and look out for each other. The sooner you have them, the younger you'll be when they're out of the house. You want to be 60 and still living with your kids?

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seriously, BUY YOUR TOYS BEFORE THE WEDDING. And yes, have kids early and close together. They'll share some of the same friends and look out for each other. The sooner you have them, the younger you'll be when they're out of the house. You want to be 60 and still living with your kids?

Yes. I am 45 and my last child is a high school senior. You pay your dues up front when they are 0-5 years old but after that gets fun.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats! I wish you well! Buy yourself a custom rifle to celebrate.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
well i like to think she's a pretty awesome chick, loves fishing, would like to get to learn how to hunt, i bought her a bow that she has just starting shooting, and she is well aware of my hunting addiction, and has told me i dont care if i see you at all during the hunting season during the daylight, but you better get your ass back to me once that sun goes down... i think i got myself a winner!

- - - Updated - - -

fyi... not my fiance as my avatar, thats just some girl in a bikini shooting a bow

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
well i like to think she's a pretty awesome chick, loves fishing, would like to get to learn how to hunt, i bought her a bow that she has just starting shooting, and she is well aware of my hunting addiction, and has told me i dont care if i see you at all during the hunting season during the daylight, but you better get your ass back to me once that sun goes down... i think i got myself a winner!

- - - Updated - - -

fyi... not my fiance as my avatar, thats just some girl in a bikini shooting a bow

If you can get away with that avatar I think you're off to a good start.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75