Well this is going to get interesting

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chase seems kind of bipolar to me. Somedays he says things that make perfect sense about the situation. The next, it's like he's calling for all out war. It's just bizarre.
thats what smoking Piotye doesThumbs Up

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
that's a good question. been so damn long since I've been down there I don't remember what that east shore is like. If I recall it's more cliff like.

So you are suggesting that they are going to drill down below the cliffs and basically on the flood plain of Lake Oahe? Errr, no.
The beginning and end of the drilling isn't going to take place below the cliffs and in the flood plain. It is set back away from the shoreline.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Easy on the cow fart stuff........just lost a cow to bloat, I am still a bit sensitive about the whole thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Did I here right that the state is bussing them out to PKC and a couple schools around the area? Heard they were basically doing triage at the big green domed tent getting out the elderly and those with medical issues first.

Wonder how many of the Emergency personal and cops helping are being branded racists by these fools supporters now.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You obviously didn't hug it enough...on the other hand you helped protect the Earth.

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Did I here right that the state is bussing them out to PKC and a couple schools around the area? Heard they were basically doing triage at the big green domed tent getting out the elderly and those with medical issues first.

Wonder how many of the Emergency personal and cops helping are being branded racists by these fools supporters now.

I would have a REAL hard time hauling their frozen dumb asses out of there after all that's been said and done.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Actually did hug her head quite tightly as she was pushing me into a snow bank so I didn;t get stepped on...........then swore at her a lot.........kinda got fed up with me trying to get her in. She wouldn;t come out of the bush so after an hour of trying she got left there till I got done with chores. Came back and didn;t have to worry about getting her in.

The hippies down south could learn a thing or two from what happened to that old bitch.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
If that's true TF then I hope someone had the sense to bring along proper educational material for forced viewing. Yeah, I said that. I'm on the side of America, Christianity and capitalism.

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
came across this one tonight.

Capture.PNG

and this
Capture1.PNG

Last edited:

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Priceless. Now they want the authorities to help them.

The elders forgave them the centuries of oppression??? They should be thanking them for taking care of their no job having asses. Sickening.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
So you are suggesting that they are going to drill down below the cliffs and basically on the flood plain of Lake Oahe? Errr, no.
The beginning and end of the drilling isn't going to take place below the cliffs and in the flood plain. It is set back away from the shoreline.
Yeah definitely not going in below the cliff and it's not all that much of a cliff there anyway since they are coming in along one of the draws. The pad on that side is only quarter mile off 1804 and completely visible to anyone on the west side with a pair of binoculars. One question I have is why is the grass on top of the other pipline always greener then the areas to the side?

Screenshot_20161206-190544.jpg

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
exactly. you won't be able so see it from the west side I would suspect.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Classic just FN classic. They come to F with the cops and then are told to leave, for your own safety. Governor comes out and with the CORPS and says you are trespassing. Even Tribal Chairman warns them, and now they state help to leave. WTF Does this idiot realize Morton Co. Boarder is the CBall river. He thinks they're gonna come around and plow a 100 yards, after they were warned these services would not be available?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 21
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7