Well this is going to get interesting

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
2 weeks ago they were interviewing the idiots and they were bragging about how well prepared they were for ND winter. What a bunch of pansies! The first day of winter isn't even for 2 more weeks! ;:;rofl

Thumbs Up

weedy1

Founding Member
Founding Member
The oil terminal at Fryburg is planning to load out 31 unit trains of oil in the month of December. That will set a monthly record for that facility with is now owned by Tesoro. So, that is 31 potential Casselton derailments that will travel across ND and east because the pipeline is not up and functional. So when someone talks about the safety issue raised by crossing Oahe they need to remember the oil is still moving and in a much more dangerous manner than the pipeline would/could cause. Think it over, oil in the water, or a ball of fire along the railway or in a town. I got it figured out!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Unfortunatel the pipe will likely surface like the northern border line does just before it crosses the lake. I assume it's where the shutoff vales are placed or something similar.

2017-06-22 13.03.20_reduced.jpg
and probably a monitoring station

- - - Updated - - -

What form of camouflage do you think would be capable of hiding it from the view of anyone driving down highway 1804? Not to mention from the Corps itself.
that's a good question. been so damn long since I've been down there I don't remember what that east shore is like. If I recall it's more cliff like.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
The oil terminal at Fryburg is planning to load out 31 unit trains of oil in the month of December. That will set a monthly record for that facility with is now owned by Tesoro. So, that is 31 potential Casselton derailments that will travel across ND and east because the pipeline is not up and functional. So when someone talks about the safety issue raised by crossing Oahe they need to remember the oil is still moving and in a much more dangerous manner than the pipeline would/could cause. Think it over, oil in the water, or a ball of fire along the railway or in a town. I got it figured out!

Casselton was bad but this is the bench mark for bad bakken bombs going off near people. in all 47 dead including 5 incinerated to the point their bodies were turned to ash and never found.

image.jpg

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
well there is obviously very little ancestoral blood left in the natives since they can't make it through this weather.

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seriously who cares what damn morons that decide to stick out the weather, but get the damn children OUT!! This should be child endangerment for #*($&# sakes.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like the chick's concerned "Wow" at the end. It filled me with many emotions.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well considering that many of their ancestors were from the Carolinas their thin blood seems about right.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope that after all that the LEOs have been through they won't be expected to retrieve the frozen remains of these asshats, moving tent to tent collecting protesticles (protester popsicles).

slyfish77

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bet the Morton County jail would feel pretty comfy right now. I gotta turn up the thermostat, gettin a little nipplely here. :;:chillpill

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope that after all that the LEOs have been through they won't be expected to retrieve the frozen remains of these asshats, moving tent to tent collecting protesticles (protester popsicles).
Natives would request the bodies stay for the coyotes to eat so the ecosystem doesn't get disturbed

- - - Updated - - -

I thought that was a name for protestor popcicles

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So, I've been following this protest situation from day one. I have lost something somewhere during this whole shit show. Didn't the pipeline company have all the proper permits and easements in place before they started construction? Standing Rock challenged the legality of the crossing and two judges ruled in favor of DAPL. If it was judged legal by two courts, how can the Corps block the progress of the crossing? Did they change their minds after all the proper documents were issued? Can someone explain to me how all that pipe can be laid in the ground and at the last minute, the company building it doesn't have permission to cross the river?

Fish On!
Build On!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So, I've been following this protest situation from day one. I have lost something somewhere during this whole shit show. Didn't the pipeline company have all the proper permits and easements in place before they started construction? Standing Rock challenged the legality of the crossing and two judges ruled in favor of DAPL. If it was judged legal by two courts, how can the Corps block the progress of the crossing? Did they change their minds after all the proper documents were issued? Can someone explain to me how all that pipe can be laid in the ground and at the last minute, the company building it doesn't have permission to cross the river?

Fish On!
Build On!
yes they succumbed to the pressure of the white house. And yes courts ruled in their favor on at least two occasions. that's why they will go ahead and bore it. they have the courts on their side and Jan 20th the president.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
AS Mr. Rogers would say, It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
We are not going to use less oil anytime soon, most likely ever. Cow farts are dangerous too.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 21
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7