Well this is going to get interesting

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is zero chance they rush this. those boys will be making damn sure this section is put in perfect with so much at stake! the thing that scares me is the thought that I could definitely see one of the protesters coming back in the future and blowing up the line or doing something to trigger a spill. couple pounds of Tannerite and we have one big ass mess.
not as deep as it is burried

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
What are the chances that they have been drilling from the east side this whole time?
fairly good I think

- - - Updated - - -

well if there are deaths I'm just gonna look at it as mother nature cleaning out the gene pool

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lady said it is a test of the camps resolve they will prevail through the winter. Fuck em and no help ever from this point on .

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
not as deep as it is burried
Unfortunatel the pipe will likely surface like the northern border line does just before it crosses the lake. I assume it's where the shutoff vales are placed or something similar.

20161206_111214.jpg

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, old iron brain is an ass hat. Like mentioned above he is more than likely in a warm house. It sounds like he wants the native people to go back in time 150 years or so and live like his ancestors used to.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, old iron brain is an ass hat. Like mentioned above he is more than likely in a warm house. It sounds like he wants the native people to go back in time 150 years or so and live like his ancestors used to.
His wife got arrested early in the riot for running her horse through the LE line. They belong to eco terrorist sites that are way out there. I'm not tech savvy at all or I'd post links to this info but I don't know how.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe this guy should be out there leading by example if it is so easy to survive in these conditions instead of flapping his lips

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are these water rioters touched in the head, that they can be so easily persuaded into life and death situations? Whomever is responsible for actually paying these rebelrousers needs to be held accountable for any potential situations including the clean up of this cesspool.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chase seems kind of bipolar to me. Somedays he says things that make perfect sense about the situation. The next, it's like he's calling for all out war. It's just bizarre.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chase seems kind of bipolar to me. Somedays he says things that make perfect sense about the situation. The next, it's like he's calling for all out war. It's just bizarre.

He should be pissed, because of all the commotion down there only about 5 people in all of ND knew he was running for congress. It could have been a couple hundred.

frozen4sioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
This guy is a seriously twisted felon. The fact that 80,000 some North Dakotans voted for him is terrifying for the future.

he incites the most violent of the terrorists and would like to see a violent battle.

his infantile mind actually believes they can take back land by force. Good luck dude.

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
They put him back on now and he said the authorities have been called and they are evacuating the camp. Going to be using any buildings in nearby towns to house the protesters until they can get out.

I read on another site from another ND'er that there is an evacuation going on. So if that's the case, since it is after December 5th, are all the ones getting evacuated, getting a ticket/fine too?

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I read on another site from another ND'er that there is an evacuation going on. So if that's the case, since it is after December 5th, are all the ones getting evacuated, getting a ticket/fine too?

Hard to say since I'm sure some are going to try and stay. The guy fox had on the ground said it was a tent-to-tent evacuation. Half the people were seriously on pajama pants, even showed a kid pushing through the snow in a wheelchair.

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
I read on another site from another ND'er that there is an evacuation going on.

2 weeks ago they were interviewing the idiots and they were bragging about how well prepared they were for ND winter. What a bunch of pansies! The first day of winter isn't even for 2 more weeks! ;:;rofl

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 30
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11