Well this is going to get interesting

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
i have deer hunted in worse --- in the river bottoms no gps, no phone, no decent clothes -- what seemed miles away from the vehicle. Deer down dragging. Made it back.

Caveat to that is you are not some leaf eating Prius driving bitch. Just saw a lady this morning from Missouri coming through town with her kayak tied to the roof.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
94 is now closed as well from Jamestown to Dickinson. this one will be brutal down at the camp with all of last week's storms snow filling in all the low spots this stuff is going to blow and drift like a son of a bitch! I guess it time they learn first hand how we do winter northern plains style and something tells me they won't like it much!
someone needs to remind them they aren't their ancestors

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was in Medora today of all places. There was a black dude, dressed like it was august filling up. Had a prius and california plates lol

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
yup, It sure seems staged to me.
My wife eluded to the fact they put in a good effort to set these guys up there. boxed em in, etc. No way they would have given them that easy of a view of their plates. The dude doing all the talking sounded native american to me.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bet this to go along with today's lovely weather and Heidi flat out telling them they have zero chance of winning really sucked the wind out of their sails! Corp telling the AP to correct their stories by having the key term at this time added to all of yesterday's news.

CANNON BALL, N.D. (AP) — In a story Dec. 4 about an easement for the Dakota Access oil pipeline, The Associated Press reported erroneously that the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers said it would not grant the easement. The Army issued the decision to not approve the easement at this time

Last edited:

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
The brilliant protesters want to stay all winter.

So how many of them will be solid ice come spring.

The wrath of winter is upon them. They have no comprehension of what it will be like shortly.

Tuesday​
Snow, mainly before 1pm. Patchy blowing snow. Temperature falling to around 8 by noon. Wind chill values as low as -15. Windy, with a northwest wind 26 to 32 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Tuesday Night​
A 30 percent chance of snow before 7pm. Patchy blowing snow before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 6. Wind chill values as low as -15. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Wednesday​
Cloudy and cold, with a high near 6. Wind chill values as low as -15. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

Wednesday Night​
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

Last edited:

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let's just hope they aren't holed up down there making dirty stinking hippie blizzard babies.

Well, their mobility is sure getting restricted at this moment I'm sure they will try and get the DOT to clear the roads for them...I would say hell no to that, they can dig themselves out.....I'm sure none of pirrus that came from out of state sure in hell didn't have a snow plow on it

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I doubt their down there making babies right now. My guess is they're sh#ting rubber nickles down there in their teepees. I know I would be. This weather is no joke.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
They better not being doing that or then their complete hippocrates. if dakota access can't lay pipe down there then neither can they.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
roadmap.jpg

Pretty much whole state shut down right now and prolly tomorrow too....

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Caveat to that is you are not some leaf eating Prius driving bitch. Just saw a lady this morning from Missouri coming through town with her kayak tied to the roof.
Same with the guy towing the zodiac the other day. At least they will be fun to use a sleds....just thinking about it it actually would be a fun ride in them coming down the highway ditch on the hill to the south.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 72
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14