Well this is going to get interesting

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone know if a nail gun will puncture a car tire from greater than 5 feet? Lots of protesters at the Mandan Walmart lately....

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
bismark walmart real bad on saturday. They have battery powered ones that would do the trick

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody that planned on leaving that camp today to escape the cold weather is SOL. The roads have to be terrible right now. Snow coming down in Bismarck like crazy for the last few hours, now the wind is picking up!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
from noon on here it is about 100 feet vis. That is in town out of town has to be brutal

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've only had a couple cancellations today. I think I'll sleep in tomorrow. My drive home might take me a full hour.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its brutal out right now! Can barley see across the street. Wife wants me to come get her from PKC. That means I'll have to driver her there extra early tomorrow...Uhggg. Its suppose to stop snowing in an hour but with the wind I'm not sure you'll be able to notice.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rowdie, you are correct. The wind is not going to cut you any slack for a few days and will keep making a mess out of the roads. Drive safe!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone know if a nail gun will puncture a car tire from greater than 5 feet? Lots of protesters at the Mandan Walmart lately....

let us know how it goes

I'd wear military grade safety glasses - pretty decent rate of ricochet it seems to me

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been entertaining to watch the weather service go from saying around an inch to 1 to 3 inches then 3 to 5 and now 6 to 8 with the 8 to 12 area only a few miles out of town and 12 to 18 inch zone as close as right around wing. they were talking about putting us in and blizzard warning if it shifts much more. storm was never supposed to be this far south and west so I'm sure tinfoil weather guy will tell us it's the government again ignoring the fact that the government on the protesters side. I personally love the fact we are hitting those little bitches with a good shot of snow and wind right as we drop their ass in the deep freeze. make it a battle to keep those tents shoveled out as the bottom falls out on the thermometer.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
94 is now closed as well from Jamestown to Dickinson. this one will be brutal down at the camp with all of last week's storms snow filling in all the low spots this stuff is going to blow and drift like a son of a bitch! I guess it time they learn first hand how we do winter northern plains style and something tells me they won't like it much!

Last edited:

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
The weather coming now and the rest of this week will be a bitch. We will see just how dumb some of these people are. How many will be found frozen to death, because they were to stupid to get to somewhere out of this crap.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
i have deer hunted in worse --- in the river bottoms no gps, no phone, no decent clothes -- what seemed miles away from the vehicle. Deer down dragging. Made it back.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't seen a good winter storm in Fargo for a few years. Doesn't look like we'll get much more than wind out of this one. It's bare dry concrete here and no snow. But then again, maybe I'll jinx the shit out of us.

- - - Updated - - -

i have deer hunted in worse --- in the river bottoms no gps, no phone, no decent clothes -- what seemed miles away from the vehicle. Deer down dragging. Made it back.

Been there, done that. Sure beats not having anything to drag! :)

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I am going to pitch a tent out in the yard and fire up the big buddy. Should be a fun night for camping! Tomorrow's 40 mph winds should be a hoot cooking with my Coleman stove as well.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 72
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14