Well this is going to get interesting

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kinda like ice fishing. Come mid Jan when the bite slows getting out in that below donut wether not so fun. Ps I heard they r biting big time on thebcball

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Took the wife to work at 5:45 this morning. She is the assistant manager in the kitchen at the hospital. It SUCKS out. Streets starting to drift shut and visibility at times was 10 feet in front of the pickup. Quite a few people not able to make it into her work. I live on north hill where it is worse than in the valley. Be safe out there if you need to travel!!

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Must have been a gathering line that doesn't have mandated leak detection. That's a long way for oil to travel before being found.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bet this to go along with today's lovely weather and Heidi flat out telling them they have zero chance of winning really sucked the wind out of their sails! Corp telling the AP to correct their stories by having the key term at this time added to all of yesterday's news.

;:;rofl

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.thedickinsonpress.com/ne...-pipeline-leak-spills-oil-creek-near-belfield

This isn't going to help anything. It was apparently enough to travel about 18 miles through drainages to get to that creek.
at least it was oil and not salt water

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
As they are freezing their hippie asses off, I hope they take solace in the fact that "water is life". . . even if it is frozen and drifted 4 feet high outside the door of you teepee.

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sure they will be saying the govt made this storm and it's racist. This is just a good old fashioned blizzard like we used to get every winter.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've been thinking all along that the protestors efforts should be focused on ensuring the oil pipe is the most leak proof ever invented instead of trying to prevent it. I'm concerned about it leaking too, especially considering it will probably be a rush job now.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is zero chance they rush this. those boys will be making damn sure this section is put in perfect with so much at stake! the thing that scares me is the thought that I could definitely see one of the protesters coming back in the future and blowing up the line or doing something to trigger a spill. couple pounds of Tannerite and we have one big ass mess.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I-hate-Snow.jpg

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Weather guy on fox news at camp in the blizzard. "I've been in a category 5 hurricane in Cancun and I can tell you.....OH SHIT!!!.....that this is worse." Haha I wonder if he'll be given a few days off.

- - - Updated - - -

Must have been a gathering line that doesn't have mandated leak detection. That's a long way for oil to travel before being found.

Probably, my buddy down there says this is a big one.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure they will be saying the govt made this storm and it's racist. This is just a good old fashioned blizzard like we used to get every winter.

One of those deals where one side says nature is trying to tell you something get the hell out whereas the other side says their perspective faiths are testing their resolve.

Last edited:

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if they are praying, dancing, and chanting for better weather today?? :;:stirthepot;:;rofl;:;rofl;:;rofl :;:smokin

Last edited:

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
What are the chances that they have been drilling from the east side this whole time?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
As much as I dislike the riots, and the problems the rioters have caused, I sure don't wish freezing to death upon any of them. Hope they aren't too stoned and wasted to seek shelter back where they came from.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
As much as I dislike the riots, and the problems the rioters have caused, I sure don't wish freezing to death upon any of them. Hope they aren't to stoned and wasted to seek shelter back where they came from.

Some black fingers never killed any one or maybe a few people but stupid actions get stupid results. Lessons that hurt are usually are the ones remebered

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 30
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11