Well this is going to get interesting

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy in video getting threatened is from Mobridge he used to be a bag boy at the grocery store. Seems fishy

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy in video getting threatened is from Mobridge he used to be a bag boy at the grocery store. Seems fishy

check him out on facebook Shiyé Bidzííl
and here is his business card
15317908_10211041017647093_8637916462286062100_n.jpg

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think one of the funniest things I have heard recently is the group of protesters that got kicked out of the shelter in the Mandan Brave Center after they brought in a grill and were a fixing to make some dinner. Funny stuff.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hippies:
My first introduction to them was in the mid 60s while in college. One fine afternoon a young blond, long hair lady came up to me on broadway of Fargo with a sign and asked if I believed in free love. And who was I to argue with that fine thought.

The beatniks of the 50. Jazz and art. What I remember of them is Maynard G Krebs (G was silent and stood for Walter) along with the Beatnik Bandit, a car made by Bid Daddy with a blown Olds engine. Great piece of equipment.
But the hippies of the 60s had a plan that just went south. After spending over 10 months in the brush of the highlands in Northern Vietnam in the 60 they were right. I was also right in volunteering for the draft and Vietnam. Proud of that time doing what I was trained to do. It just was fought for no real reason.

I loved the music, the sexual revolution ( I was a young, shelter farm kid) but not the drugs. In time they could no longer deal with life and turn to drugs to get from day to day. They became long hair freaks to me with little purpose in life. They would no longer stand for their cause and needed me to support their exsistance and so that it was for me in San Francisco.

Those outside protestors are not the hippies I knew. They are the grand kids and kids of the me generations who have never found a real purpose in life. They claim to fight for a cause with the end result of their activities only harming their cause.
They are like Gore and climate change while leaving his huge foot print on earth. Neither truly live by their actions for their cause.

They are not the hippies of the 1960 or my generation of youth. db

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep this community organizer has been such a supporter of oil development along with coal he likely supported the DAPL pipeline from the start.

Ya suppose Heitkamp was promised support for the pet projects she champions with the natives at her meeting with Trump if she came out and tried to tone down the protests. She knows she has an uphill battle next election and if she supports Trump on his appointments in the Senate which is a closer call, my guess is she will become a "great person", a "fabulous person" that Trump "loves" that works "across the aisle" to "make America great again".

It is likely her only shot at getting re elected.

un control legislation...
ND would have to be plain stupid to send her back to washington again after she co sponsored that g

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I sat at Fort Sill Ok as my undrafted buddies were zipping to Zap and I did miss Woodstock as I was sitting on a hill.
But Woodstock was a for profit venture. People went there to hear music and left their signs at home. Zip to Zap was just a venture and in time I did get there to drink some old mill.
That generation or my generation, yes we did produce this current crop of protestors and how some of them turn out to be worthless is beyond me. But as every generation most produce are good.
Are biggest mistake was not the kids we produced but letting the liberals take over from the media and elsewhere without fighting back. We let the PC take over and kept our silent. If we spoke out they shouted louder. Its like when I seen more than one kid in school get the back hand of a teacher but when I taught it would get you fire. If one refuse to bake a cake we would allow them to lose their license in silent. And the majority kept silent for fear of getting involved.
This silent still goes on when we refuse to stop what was the beginning for NDPLA (this topic started in August) for fear of exposing one feeling and belief. We did not want to upset a minority for what would seem to be a noble cause of protecting water. The risk of backlash was to great.
With our new president there appears to be a line drawn in the sand with the left doing all they can to destroy and gain back their power. We have spoken up with the vote and if we are to move forward the silent needs to stop. It's time for us to throw the word racist back at them and not worry that we will stand alone but have a vocal backing. db

Last edited:

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
un control legislation...
ND would have to be plain stupid to send her back to washington again after she co sponsored that g

No doubt, her progressive base would vote for her still but not enough to get elected. It is why it would not surprise me to learn she asked for a meeting with Trump claiming she could possibly "defuse" the situation in return for considerations down the road. I'm guessing she has caught wind of the sentiments in ND regarding the mob at Cannonball.

A politician like her begins their re election efforts before all the confetti is on the floor .

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sat at Fort Sill Ok as my undrafted buddies were zipping to Zap and I did miss Woodstock as I was sitting on a hill.
But Woodstock was a for profit venture. People went there to hear music and left their signs at home. Zip to Zap was just a venture and in time I did get there to drink some old mill.
That generation or my generation, yes we did produce this current crop of protestors and how some of them turn out to be worthless is beyond me. But as every generation most produce are good.
Are biggest mistake was not the kids we produced but letting the liberals take over from the media and elsewhere without fighting back. We let the PC take over and kept our silent. If we spoke out they shouted louder. Its like when I seen more than one kid in school get the back hand of a teacher but when I taught it would get you fire. If one refuse to bake a cake we would allow them to lose their license in silent. And the majority kept silent for fear of getting involved.
This silent still goes on when we refuse to stop what was the beginning for NDPLA (this topic started in August) for fear of exposing one feeling and belief. We did not want to upset a minority for what would seem to be a noble cause of protecting water. The risk of backlash was to great.
With our new president there appears to be a line drawn in the sand with the left doing all they can to destroy and gain back their power. We have spoken up with the vote and if we are to move forward the silent needs to stop. It's time for us to throw the word racist back at them and not worry that we will stand alone but have a vocal backing. db

Spend any time in Lawton,OK while you were at Sill

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
The suckers who donate to these unregulated go fund me accounts deserve to be taken for a ride. The takers deserve to be prosecuted.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Kurtr
Was there for about 8 months, that's in Sill but most off time in Lawton, Dancers at that time were still keeping there clothes on.
Started on a few trips to teawanna (sp) Mexico but never got that far before ending up in some southern US town along the way. db

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
The vets got screwed big time at Standing Rock........... sounds like over a million bucks is missing

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So anyone can start a go fund me page, get some story going on why its set up, and cash in for personal use?

Seems rather odd

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have been thinking i need one for up coming hunting trips. At least i would be honest and tell people who are funding me straight up what it is for

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 72
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14