Well this is going to get interesting

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
who do they request this to? And who is giving them meds?

Do hippies just get stuff cause they are so dirty and nasty, or is one of these celebrities that graced our state with their filthy hippy lifestyle smuggling prescription meds up to these wastes of water?

water is life, as hippies are ? mind f'n lame a$$ morans
finished it for you.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm tempted to go down this spring as it thaws with a medal detector and see what a guy can find. can't be much money but a few rings being lost in the snow and fires wouldn't be to surprising. nothing else I'm betting a guy could get the good pics to show the world just how much they truly cared about the environment!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm tempted to go down this spring as it thaws with a medal detector and see what a guy can find. can't be much money but a few rings being lost in the snow and fires wouldn't be to surprising. nothing else I'm betting a guy could get the good pics to show the world just how much they truly cared about the environment!
wear your full body condom

Uncle Jimbo

★★★★ Legendary Member

Sounds like a great way to catch hepatitis C while digging up used needles the metal detector alerts you to. Be sure to follow eyes advice!

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
to save the environment, its time to make drastic cuts to curb oil/gas usage any way we can... i propose eliminating ebt cards immediately...

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
In the end, I believe the pipeline will be finished, the protest will have cost the state a ton of money and I think this uncivilized action will set the Native Americans in this regional area back quite a ways!!
Would it really set them back or just confirm what everyone already thought?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member

Be prepared for when they tell you that you can't be there, you could make National news.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm tempted to go down this spring as it thaws with a medal detector

You think some of those veterans left theirs behind? I'd think that a metal detector would detect medals as well as all other sorts of metals rather that buying a single-use medal detector, but, it's your $$.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bunch of idiots decided to start cutting wire on the bridge today and record themselves doing it. Whole lot of cops show up. So much for the agreement. Bet the tribal elders are real happy.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Note I am for the pipeline I just curious as to why this pipe ruptured at all

- - - Updated - - -

Dean, eye, migrator do you guys no what is going on

Sounds like this company has a bad track record and I'm surprised they are still in business. Their spills over the last 5 years is jaw dropping and is unacceptable. They must not have had leak detection because it wasnt mandated or it did not work. I would be surprised if the state or PHMSA allows them to start up without fixing some big integrity issues. We need to hold our government officials accountable. A spill should never travel 2.5 miles before it is discovered. We will see what come out in the news about this one.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
The "local" with the skull mask sure sounded like a native. Hmmmm...

I think you and I may have come away from that little piece of cinematography with the same perception.

Dipshits...

- - - Updated - - -

Even better is his support of the pipeline just so long as it doesn't cross the Missouri River. Someone needs to buy him a frigging map and find out if he can identify western ND, Illinois, and the Missouri River. If he gets those three right, the bonus question is "how do you get there from here without crossing the Missouri.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go fund me a trip to the islands. Probably over in Taiwan sipping a cool one

- - - Updated - - -

As this week's blizzard shut down roads across the state, the Cannon Ball Pit Stop ran out of gas.

Its owner, Standing Rock Sioux Chairman Dave Archambault II, said Wednesday afternoon that blowing snow, hazardous road conditions and a snowbank that formed over his tank's fill site had prevented any successful deliveries over the past couple of days; but he expected a fuel delivery to be made today.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 30
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11