Well this is going to get interesting

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I say we set up a go fund me page to pick up equipment to monitor the pipline people at the crossing to make sure they are not up to no good. I would say if we could get a couple new sleds to keep us mobile and a couple Ice Castles to keep us water protectors warm would do nicely. then of course we will need a couple augers and underwater cameras and FL28's to make sure they are not trying any sneaky business under the ice. then we just have to sacrifice our precious free time to keep the world safe from the black snake and keep a close eye on the lake from the evil big oil!

Sad thing this is just joking around but after what I've seen I bet a guy could literally do it! hell add a hydrophone for listening for the drill running below the lake bed and suddenly the joke takes on a fair chunk of legitimacy. unfortunately none of us would ever want to spend our free time sitting on the ice down on Lake Oahe so it will never happen!#$%^&>

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I looked into starting one for a side by side with tracks for the ND winter. You have to use your real name and I didnt want that assosiated with those ass hats.

I guess i'll actually have to work for the things I want.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya ever been by yourself unarmed and pulled up to a car of non whiteys stuck in a blizzard.....and at that point your lyin on the ground hookin shit up cuz they have no clue, as your teaching them, wonder if this is it? One eye on the rope, other on everything else......loooooooooool ya.

Ever walk out your door at 320am unarmed cuz them headlights been there over an hour and you're done playing.....

Not unarmed........Bout 20 years ago was gonna go to a friends house for New Years Eve and do some coyote calling the next day so had the 220 swift and a 22 pistol along. -30 so diesel wouldn;start so took a little S 10 two wheel drive pickup and away I go. Takin the back roads down to Deering and come on a car in the ditch at a corner. Pulled up and it was 5 natives. Stop to see if I could help and one gets out and says "hey man 5$ to pull us out" told him I didn;t have a rope but I thought all of us could push it out. He started saying I could push him out with the pickup and I was stupid and got out and kept telling him lets try and push it out by hand.

By this time they had all gotten out and the first one and another one climbed in my little pickup and started backing it up. I opened the door and drug him out and hopped in and told the other one to get the hell out. The first one reached back in and started grabbing the steering wheel so I reached down and got the pistol out and put it right against head between his eyes. I remember them getting REAL big and he took off, the other one started saying something out his window and I pressed the barrel up against his temple and told him to get the f#%k out and he started hollerin "he's got a gun, 'he's got a gun". Those 5 indians took off and scattered into the dark 5 different directions. The one that was hollerin was falling down in the deep snow in the ditch and crawling on his hands and knees to get away. I got the giggles and couldn;t quit, spose nerves and funny does that.

Drove down the road a couple miles to a farm and pulled in to let them know they would maybe have visitors. It was an 80 something year old fella by himself and he asked me to stay till the sheriff came after he called him. Sat there for over 3 hours while we waited. Had a GREAT conversation with lots of stories of the old days and lotsa coffee, not really my New Years eve plans but kinda fun anyways. Sheriff finally showed up and told him what went on, he laughed and I laughed the old fella laughed and I took off. Got to the party in time for the mid nite fun.

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
image.jpg
Got my record player out for the storm and some of my 78.
for us hippies Alice had some meaning and wii then go to 45 and listen to gracia with the airplane and white rabbit to understand the full meaning.
the voices game back and it is better now. Found out penguins do have knees and for the chosen few numbers do have smell, taste and color. So bear rabbit said.
kurtr was to long ago to remember the name of the bar
grandkids are coming so will all have a day of playing my record player and maybe a moment with granddads lessons in life. Daughter will appreciate. Db

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard that LaDonna Allard has rented the vacant store next to the grocery store. I heard there were 400 Mr. Heater Big Buddies in there. I know a guy that got one, gonna try to see if I can snag one somehow lol.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
$11.2 million in various go fund me accounts funding this protest...........I'm sure mother earth appreciates everyone's generousity to these "protectors" ..........I mean having the "black snake" taken from her bosom only to be returned must be devastating for her.

Say who is in charge of these accounts and is there a management fee.................

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if you set up a DAPL gofundme page how much it would make? Not a "no DAPL" but a pro DAPL, but decorate the page with pot leaves and indian feathers....maybe recoupe some of the losses to the damaged equipment.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
$11.2 million in various go fund me accounts funding this protest...........I'm sure mother earth appreciates everyone's generousity to these "protectors" ..........I mean having the "black snake" taken from her bosom only to be returned must be devastating for her.

Say who is in charge of these accounts and is there a management fee.................

When you are on the gofundme site it will or should tell you who your are giving money too and what it is used for. I haven't read any fine print to see what happens to people that are scamming the public. To my knowledge, there is no or not much accountability for the money donated.

Last Sept. I had a niece who died tragically. One of her friends set up a gofundme account and in just a few days raised $1500 for the family. A month later someone else did kind of the same thing, but kept the money and skipped town with it. My sister-in-law said they called the police, and they are investigating. So IDK, I would assume its like any other fund raiser, you are legally bound to the conditions you set up in order to get people to donate. What little I looked on there, people were basically begging for gas and food money to come protest. Most kept it at a reasonable number to get some easy cash. How would anyone know if they ever went to the camp. Or if they did, how long do you have to stay to justify the money. I said earlier in this thread I should start one up for a Sno-Bear. I would use it to haul supplies through the snow, and could use it to fish for food for the camp. Hell, If I was serious, and raised enough, I would even have to give them a few of my fish. I'd keep all the shit fish and give them ling, cats, and whatever else. Not sure what happens if you raise 20K but need 40K, they may not release the money IDK.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would think go fund me is like a gift. Gift is non taxable generally and not deductable. Free country to give someone a gift

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought tax laws are in place once it gets over a certain amount ?

They are, but I believe the current amount is $12,000 per person, per year and it is taxable to the giver if it goes over that amount. So if 5,000 idiots all donated $100 each for me to go protest, it would not be a taxable event for anyone. Also, since it is a gift it would not be tax deductible by the giver as a charitable donation.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im not sure if the couple as from the protest but i got to watch some out of staters fill their VW diesel with straight #2 this morning. I could of told them... but as the saying goes. stupid is expensive

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im not sure if the couple as from the protest but i got to watch some out of staters fill their VW diesel with straight #2 this morning. I could of told them... but as the saying goes. stupid is expensive

haha. that reminds me of a conversation I had a few years ago with a guy from out of state that worked in the oil fields. He worked for some company and part of his job was to order fuel for all their equipment and he was explaining to me how straight #2 was the same. Long story short after me and my friends explained the difference of diesel I think he felt a little dumb but was pretty appreciative. Nice guy, just had nooo clue. Lucky for him it was in September so they had time to start getting ready for winter.

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go to the "gofundme" web page and type DAPL for search to see what people are donating to. Some examples:

$426,000 to Sophia Wilansky who was blown up from a homemade bomb
$101,000 to pay for Standing Rock Tatoos to those that want one
$2320 to pay to keep them warm
$4900 to pay for electric bikes for the hippies
$2205 to pay for Milwaukee hippies to drive to protest
$2640 to pay for firewood for hippies
$1985 to pay for those hippies that need acupuncture at the protest site
$575 to pay for waterproof jackets for the hippies when water is shot at them

Plus a bunch of people who want to money to pay for supplies. This would be a great money maker for a creative person. It wouldn't be hard. Just make up some lies like they do on their gofundme pages.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go to the "gofundme" web page and type DAPL for search to see what people are donating to. Some examples:

$426,000 to Sophia Wilansky who was blown up from a homemade bomb
$101,000 to pay for Standing Rock Tatoos to those that want one
$2320 to pay to keep them warm
$4900 to pay for electric bikes for the hippies
$2205 to pay for Milwaukee hippies to drive to protest
$2640 to pay for firewood for hippies
$1985 to pay for those hippies that need acupuncture at the protest site
$575 to pay for waterproof jackets for the hippies when water is shot at them

Plus a bunch of people who want to money to pay for supplies. This would be a great money maker for a creative person. It wouldn't be hard. Just make up some lies like they do on their gofundme pages.

this BS hurts gofundme's that actually go to help people who need it

and libs will blame anybody but themselves when this type of fundraising goes down the crapper because people can't trust where the money is going (like the woman who started one for the three guys that drowned on LoW last fall and she kept the $$$)

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.wdaz.com/news/minnesota/3944233-woman-charged-gofundme-scam-dead-boaters

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why the hell aren't all the kids there in school....wtf
Have you ever talked to or dealt with the protestor type of person? They have all the answers for everything and will just pass down that knowledge to their kids.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I really don't feel too sorry for these people that got scammed. They should've known better than to donate money to a bunch of lying no job having dim wits. I mean what the hell did they expect was gonna happen?

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are easy to set up I was going to make one for people who had been impacted by the protestors is. Farmers, ranchers, people who lost their jobs because they voiced opinions against protestors, local Leo's, and people that have been forced to work the front lines. In the end I didn't want my name out there for doing it and it was a pita if you didn't have a specific person to donate too. I would have to disperse funds and then I was worried about taxes, so I pulled the idea. Maybe if there was a nonprofit I could make or that was already set up or something along that line a guy could make another one.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 78
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14