Well this is going to get interesting

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go fund me a trip to the islands. Probably over in Taiwan sipping a cool one

- - - Updated - - -

As this week's blizzard shut down roads across the state, the Cannon Ball Pit Stop ran out of gas.

Its owner, Standing Rock Sioux Chairman Dave Archambault II, said Wednesday afternoon that blowing snow, hazardous road conditions and a snowbank that formed over his tank's fill site had prevented any successful deliveries over the past couple of days; but he expected a fuel delivery to be made today.
why is anybody delivering fuel to the guy?

- - - Updated - - -

they should have given him a medal. he's a disgrace to terrorists

- - - Updated - - -

probably time for gov. to shut down gofundme. too easy to send money to terrorists for that purpose.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I really don't feel too sorry for these people that got scammed. They should've known better than to donate money to a bunch of lying no job having dim wits. I mean what the hell did they expect was gonna happen?
Um apperntly they can't believe that their own type would betray they. I mean don't they remember the saying there is no honor amongst theives

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
probably time for gov. to shut down gofundme. too easy to send money to terrorists for that purpose.

If George W was still in charge it WOULD be shut down. Did you know that if you open a Health Savings Account, the account custodian has to confirm your identity with DHS to make sure you don't use it to funnel money to terrorists? But you can set up a public gofundme to help anarchists come to our prairies to engage in domestic ecoterrorism with president Obama's blessing. Consecutive presidents, opposite ends of the spectrum, and both totally effed up. "TRUMP IS PRESIDENT?!?!? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?" Gee, it's a mystery...

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Any updates on how many squatters are left down at the camp? I can only imagine how much fossil fuels they are burning up down there trying to stay warm. I know they are buying so many 20# bottles thinking those would last more than a day. I am thinking they are getting one heck of an education on the value of fossil fuels and how that plays a part of "quality of life".

So what's with the veterans gofundme deal. I heard something that a chunk out of cash is missing. I have always thought that is a pretty easy thing to scam the suckers of the world. I heard many months ago that the gofundme people keep 10% of the funds raised. That's a pretty good gig with no real oversight.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've seen semis loaded with big logs/trees heading north. So is it legal to ship firewood? Isn't there a chance of some bug or parasite contamination?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've seen semis loaded with big logs/trees heading north. So is it legal to ship firewood? Isn't there a chance of some bug or parasite contamination?
when did the term "illegal" mean a damn thing to these people

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
One can just imaging the AMOUNT of gallons in fuel utilized for airfare, cars/trucks to drive here from across the nation, and multiple trips to/from the campsite. I mean.... THOUSANDS of gallons of fuel, and most likely a few gallons of oil for the vehicles that burned uncontrollably getting here and back home, too. Then, you can add in the boondoggle amount of LPG for the heaters. And what became of everything??? NOTHING, but a long road trip home while their venture accomplished zero!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMO it actually succeeds in petty inconsequential bullshit in order for them to feel like they've accomplished something in life. Most will remain brain dead due to marijuana lineage. Their grandparents DID produce some fine tunes.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMO it actually succeeds in petty inconsequential bullshit in order for them to feel like they've accomplished something in life. Most will remain brain dead due to marijuana lineage. Their grandparents DID produce some fine tunes.
apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I'm having second thoughts about legalizing MJ now

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now we know what happens when you just ignore the SOB's.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Those suckers couldn't last an hour out in he cold. They should be putting the pipeline while they are huddled up inside.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like 1 camp is closing up shop "Grassroots leaders LaDonna Tamakawastewin Allard, and Chase Iron Eyes from Standing Rock have spoken and have made it abundantly clear that they want those equipped for the harsh North Dakota winter to stay and help stop DAPL, due to our current circumstance it is with great regret that we as Red Warrior cannot accept this heartfelt invitation."

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did it for the bakken and everybody associated with it, the people effected by this, all you. My state. Our state.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like ND law enforcement is continuing to conspire with the Russians. First they helped us get Trump elected, now they're helping us freeze the granola riot:

Brace yourself: Shot of Siberian cold to hit Fargo area

FARGO — To explain why Fargo is faced with a forecast of mostly single-digit highs and subzero lows this week, the story starts in Siberia.

"Siberia was extremely cold when we were extremely warm in November," said meteorologist Jim Kaiser of the National Weather Service in Grand Forks. "As warm as we were, they were even colder than normal."

Like water in a dam, Siberia's cold kept building and building until finally it broke loose, rolled over the North Pole and dropped down into the northern Great Plains.

"We knew it was going to shift," Kaiser said of the cold. "It was just a matter of when."

Kaiser said it's not that unusual for Siberia's frigid weather to reach North Dakota. It's a phenomenon that happens from time to time, he said.

The Fargo area received a shot of Siberian cold last week, and a reinforcing blast is expected to arrive about noon on Monday, Dec. 12. "The northwest winds will kick up, and temperatures will start to fall," he said.

Significant snow isn't in the week's forecast, but dangerous wind chills of minus 25 to minus 35 are predicted for Monday night and Tuesday morning. The winds will create drifting snow across roads, but likely won't reduce visibility, Kaiser said.

The high Friday, Dec. 16, is expected to push above 10 degrees before falling to a high of near zero on Saturday, Dec. 17.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i think maybe he was one of the fellas in that video posted earlier? that's ok. you don't need to explain yourself to anyone on this site 701. lol.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 78
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14