Well this is going to get interesting

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm no mathematician. I'll be the first to tell you that. You're the one to initially throw out numbers, so I'm not sure why math is being brought into the conversation. You speculate and when the final news comes out, you pick one of your guesses and tell us all that you were right. At the end of the day, you're a punchline.
Where is the guessing these are their numbers!

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
If'n I was head of a big oil company I would pay little POS oil companies to move my oil around real cheap-like... see? (gangster voice)

That way if (when) oil gets spilled (because they used the cheapest method possible) the little POS pays the cleanup/big fines (insurance company fits in here somewhere).

- - - Updated - - -

Kind of sounds like a drug ring.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
One of the issues is I donl;t think they are required to be bonded at a high enough level to pay for the cleanup most times. Up here some companies have walked away from salt water spills in the past that exceeded their bonded coverage.
In this issue bonding wouldn't make any difference. Bonding insures jobs being completed. Insurance pays for clean ups of this sort. Now if this pipeline company hires somebody to clean up the mess that company may have to buy a bond to insure they complete the job. You are not required by the state of ND to be bonded anymore in construction. I'm not sure what all that entails though. I don't know if bonds are exempt from law for all companies unless required by the company doing the hiring or what.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can multiply the number of barrels spilled by the price per barrel. Beyond that, you're guessing.
Now go back and work on reading since guessing would imply making a prediction instead of asking a question such as I did!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe these protesters could help clean up this oil spill, would provide a paycheck, help mother earth, and make them feel neat

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
some days I wish I was still in moms basement, was a simple time full of hopes and dreams.

when you were 17 hell ya but i think after 40 the coolness would wear off along with the hopes and dreams

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
some days I wish I was still in moms basement, was a simple time full of hopes and dreams.

oh is that what you called them?

- - - Updated - - -

not just clean it up, but do it with great zest

58278091.jpg

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nice comeback I remember the third grade it was fun!

3rd graders still live with their parents, dean. In essence, you would be the 3rd grader. Telling people to read and do math, you are obviously compensating for your own disabilities. In the end, I feel bad for you. I just wish you would realize the situation and come around like a normal person.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
3rd graders still live with their parents, dean. In essence, you would be the 3rd grader. Telling people to read and do math, you are obviously compensating for your own disabilities. In the end, I feel bad for you. I just wish you would realize the situation and come around like a normal person.

Look at dirtymike go, scolding with such zest...

you both suck. haha I on the other hand am very mature, and wicked smart.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sooooo,any updates on the squaters? I suspect the camps are shrinking in size.Damn cold and windy,gotta be tough hanging everyday in a tent,must be a bitch taking a piss little fella with the turtle neck sweater needs some coaking to come out when its this cold.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sooooo,any updates on the squaters? I suspect the camps are shrinking in size.Damn cold and windy,gotta be tough hanging everyday in a tent,must be a bitch taking a piss little fella with the turtle neck sweater needs some coaking to come out when its this cold.
The only new news coming out right now is just talking about how this spill validates what the protesters have been saying or people boycotting wells Fargo for financing the pipeline.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oil comes from the Earth and the Earth will process it. Saltwater too, but that stuff is vile.

Hornhunter

Banned
Banned

This is awesome because it's like u just realized how full of shit Dean really is, or u finally just had the courage to say it. Either way I may have just gained a little respect for Dirty.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 84
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14