What are your thoughts on this?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
See he learned from one of the best con men phony Dean. Do as I say not as I do

ha ha ha - I got in a long email debate back in the day with Tony about his preaching about global warming (the theory had just been "launched") - while he at the same time was driving 100s of miles with 1000s of pounds of gear to catch fish - that he often released

I told him it seemed hypocritical and he refused to admit that - I finally just gave up

RRmaniac

Established Member
I hear that Lake Winnipeg is starting to have some management problems because of all the commercial fishing going on. Any of you noticing this?

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
ha ha ha - I got in a long email debate back in the day with Tony about his preaching about global warming (the theory had just been "launched") - while he at the same time was driving 100s of miles with 1000s of pounds of gear to catch fish - that he often released

I told him it seemed hypocritical and he refused to admit that - I finally just gave up

Go to a dirt track down here and talk to the old timers. He bankrupt Brookings almost did it to Dakota state fairway in Huron and ripped a shit ton of people off. I will ask my dad the guys name but he watched Tony get one punched for not paying a show fee.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I never knew this. (wikipedia)

"Dean supported candidates based on their stands on the issue of conservation, and he was criticized for his support of Democraticsenator Tim Johnson and later for his support of the presidential campaign of Barack Obama, who Dean felt had the insight to appreciate the issues of land conservation. His wife indicated that one of the last things Dean had done before his attack of appendicitis was to film a series of commercials for Obama's campaign. She further noted that Dean would have served on the transition team in the event of an Obama victory.[SUP][3]"[/SUP]

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84