what company has the worst customer service you have had to deal with ?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dammit, now I'm pissed off all over again. Thanks for opening up scarred wounds whoever made this thread. ;:;banghead

THIS is why men don't talk about their problems. I have no idea how talking about past bad experiences helps the women-folk.

Last edited:

all4eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Centennial homes in Bismarck, bought a new home from them had a list of issues I wasn't happy with. No problem since I just dropped a bunch of money with them. Been 4 years and still have stuff that was never finished. Have cracks that weren't fixed from the beginning, and ceilings that were never finished. They did send a guy about 10 to 12 times that was a complete drunk. Would show up and sleep in the van for a couple hours then half ass some stuff and go home. Would always ask me to sign that he did what was on the list. Never did that. So I went and started making calls even talked to the vp of the company, and no one gave a damn. I have cost them quite a few sales because of this. Company is a a damn joke. I have one room left to fix Sheetrock in still pisses me off to this day.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
I forgot, noridian/Medicare. Id rather put 4/0 hooks through all my finger and toe nails.

Haha roght on! We just did our re-Auth today and holy shit balls is that about clear as mud. I think I ended up given them my left testicle and my right arm

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Brother had many many issues with them as well.

For me it would be st alexius in Bismarck. Had unfortunate child born 9 weeks early. Spent 42 days in NICU here and MN anyhow I bet I'm in the phone 3-5x a week for claims that are denied for " improper paperwork" by the dr or improper discharge etc etc. all in the whole I have 18k, 20k and 90k dollar bills showing up at my house. All because st a"s can't send the paperwork...........

Bri-guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cable One. Kept taking money out of my account after I cancelled service and it took nearly 6 months to get them to return that money. Allegiant Air is a very close second.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't fret, now that AT&T (winner of 5 straight JD POWER customer service awards) has purchased them; help is on the way! :;:thumbsup

That's the funniest thing. I was never actually their customer. When I moved into my new home several years ago, I called to setup the service installation and they gave me a date of some 30 days out. I thought that unacceptable but I booked the appointment. Called Dish Network and they are only a week out. Ok. Ill go with them. Call and cancel the DirecTV appointment. I later get a call confirming the DirecTV appointment. "No" I says, went with someone else and explained the reasoning. Apparently, that is a bit of a hot button issue with them as the woman started to argue with me. WTF? By the end, I had to way more rude/forceful than I should have had to be. My buddies hearing my side of the conversation are getting a good laugh by this point but I finally get the appointment canceled.....I got another call the next week confirming the DirecTV appointment and I already have Dish hooked up....That poor bastard probably didn't deserve that treatment I gave him....

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
WALMART!!! 20 check out lanes with 2 staffed and a measly 6 self checkout lanes for those of us who've given up on expecting any customer service what-so-ever. Wondering what's next.... Customer shelf stocking? Just leave the cases in the isles and make the customers dig thru them for what they want?

spyder250

Founding Member
Founding Member
Without a question, Sportsmans Loft in Minot. Wouldnt spend any more of my money there, even if said money had ebola on it. They are more interested in BSing with their buddies in the store than selling guns. Three horrible experiences there were enough for me. I will give my money to any other of gun/ammo sellers from now on.

newlydean

Founding Member
Founding Member
My father in law is in sears and calls and asks if I want a new flat screen. He said they had them on sale and would pick one up for me and one for himself. So I get my new TV and a week later it doesn't turn on. I load the tv and haul it to fargo only to find out that they need someone to look at it first. So I haul it home and 2 weeks later a guy comes and says he needs to order parts. A month goes by and I call the repair man and ask when he is going to come and fix it and he says he is still waiting for parts. For the next week I am calling sears everyday to see if the parts are in. Finally part comes in and repair man comes and puts it in and the tv doesn't work. So I load the thing up and take it to the bismarck store, walk right into the tv department with it and get a manager. Tell him my story and said I am not leaving without a new tv. I give him my receipt and he comes back with a 55 inch which was the one my father in law had taken but figured I deserved an upgrade for 2 1/2 months without a tv.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like your name newlydean!! Mixing guns with Alchohol! I still listen to that CD from time to time for a good laugh!:;:thumbsup

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
WALMART!!! 20 check out lanes with 2 staffed and a measly 6 self checkout lanes for those of us who've given up on expecting any customer service what-so-ever. Wondering what's next.... Customer shelf stocking? Just leave the cases in the isles and make the customers dig thru them for what they want?

well you can always go across the highway to home of economy and be greeted by that nice old lady at the front desk. she will help you. :::

Icumpd

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ryan Chevrolet....Had a appointment set up for two weeks prior, dropped my truck off that morning and the f......g service writer tells me they are busy and I should have made an appointment. Ahh hello dumbass look at your schedule.

all4eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ryan Chevrolet....Had a appointment set up for two weeks prior, dropped my truck off that morning and the f......g service writer tells me they are busy and I should have made an appointment. Ahh hello dumbass look at your schedule.

I can can relate with Ryan test drove a vehicle comeback and they tell me it's sold but guy never put money down. So I could still buy but they wouldn't fix a couple small issues. Tossed him the keys and walked out the door. I'll stick to buying vehicles at the small town dealerships.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 144
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51