SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ve wanted to puke for years. But surgery put a end to that. 😵💫

See if you can get Woody Harrelson to punch you in the jejunum……#Semi-Pro

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
I let a friend borrow my truck to go fishing once. They left a bag of smelt in there and I didn't realize it until it was too late. I had a work truck so my truck sat for two weeks in the summer until I discovered the rotting bag.

When I opened the door I almost couldn't stop gagging...the smell stayed for a very long time...glad that thing got totaled in an accident...

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I let a friend borrow my truck to go fishing once. They left a bag of smelt in there and I didn't realize it until it was too late. I had a work truck so my truck sat for two weeks in the summer until I discovered the rotting bag.

When I opened the door I almost couldn't stop gagging...the smell stayed for a very long time...glad that thing got totaled in an accident...

I had a livewell on a previous boat that the door wasn't anywhere near as large as the compartment. Fished on a Sunday, found the "10th fish" on Thursday when the whole garage started to smell. Couple hrs with the garage door opened, dispose of the rotting fish, a little simple-green in the live well and it was but a stinky memory.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sometimes my belly is full of puke and that makes me puke.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The dog ate some left over meatloaf that had gone bad, his farts for 2 days would not only make one gag, and almost puke, but it pisses my off as he seems to have to lay right next to me when he does this.
I guess I should have just thrown it out, but he loves icky left overs so much.

NodakBob

Honored Member
The smell or watching someone else puking,iffin I catch a whiff of jiff from someone else puking on a drunkin bender I'm kicking that person in the ass and puking myself....ishta,nice topic.
Many years ago my sister Sally was on a bus to the Special Olympics in Minot...they had lunch somewhere in Minot and halfway back to Bismarck they had to pull the bus over cause everyone was puking and/or shitting in the aisle from a bad lunch...so they moved the shit show to the side of the road outside the bus. One of the caregivers told me it was "one hell of a long drive"...

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
The dog ate some left over meatloaf that had gone bad, his farts for 2 days would not only make one gag, and almost puke, but it pisses my off as he seems to have to lay right next to me when he does this.
I guess I should have just thrown it out, but he loves icky left overs so much.
Blaming the dog. Scoundrel maneuver 101.

DakotaGreg

Established Member
Taxation both with and without representation.
Other peoples neglected or untrained large dogs.
Trevor Noah.
Billings, MT.
Inline Reels.
Prostitution Prohibition. (Ice fishing is boring on its own.)

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
my first real drinking. age 16, finally got beer at 11 at night. Buddy said let's go his house and chug. Three beers in about 15 minutes. Got to school hop, down to gym and that was all she wrote. Got out before the teacher seen me but it was a bitch driving home. That and drinking draft by the red river as a kid and not handing it well with the young lady I was to be with. Never seen her again. db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75