Whats your favorite CEREAL?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
You ever think about buying a pallet of captain crunch ingredients and make your own? I bet you could save a bunch of money

That might be hard to do, but if anyone can find a deal on 50 gallon barrels of the stuff delivered to Bismarck, let me know!

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
bacon, eggs with cheese, onion and green peppers mixed in (wife won't eat mushrooms or those would be in there too)

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
1111111111111111111111111476.jpg

Lostlunker

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a oatmeal/banana/berry breakfast smoothie every morning. Quick and easy I just blend up a half cup of raw oatmeal add a banana and a handful of frozen berries add some water blend it up and drink it.

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Captain Crunch Peanut Butter! Destroys the roof of my mouth, but its worth it. My Brittany loves anything Peanut Butter, so when I have the cereal, she gets the leftover PB milk.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you had a cereal called 'Pussy Puffs' there'd be a line out the grocery store of men wantin to buy themselves some pussy puffs. Coocoo for Pussy Puffs!

★★★★★ Legendary Member
On the mornings when I have cereal I have Tony Tiger.

It's Grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!

Ponyroper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Coco Pebbles for an evening TV snack or Wheaties with a sliced banana, big dollop of heavy cream, whole milk and three tablespoons of sugar, let it set until it's nice and soft then slurp it up. MMMMMMM, darn I wish I had some bananas in the house now!

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Captain Crunch Peanut Butter! Destroys the roof of my mouth, but its worth it. My Brittany loves anything Peanut Butter, so when I have the cereal, she gets the leftover PB milk.
Careful bud. Leftover cereal milk can lead to an expensive kidney stone surgery down the road. Trust me

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Always coffee and either bacon and eggs or protein drink with my vitamins and supplements.

For those of you who love their chemical cleaners for breakfast, i pity your health care costs in the future.
Its not just lucky charms a lot of breakfast cereals have this ingredient in them including regular old cheerios. ;:;barf

18010414_1353991651323110_6940602813417795251_n.jpg

You know, I use alchohol to strip grease and paint off stuff. I can't believe some people DRINK that shit. ;)

Platinum

Founding Member
Founding Member
2 favorites....Peanut Butter Captain Crunch and Golden Grahams (let the Golden Grahams soak up a little milk before eating!)

Srputz

Founding Member
Founding Member
Life is my favorite when I eat cereal. I usually eat oatmeal with blueberries peanut butter and honey mixed in. It works for me

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Throw 4 tater tots in an omelette pan. let cook and break down with a spatula. Add either a piece of cooked turkey bacon or 3 pepperonis, diced. Add two eggs, but lose one yolk in the sink. Stir, cover, cook until flippable. Flip, add a little shredded cheese and shut off the heat. Medium (8-9") flour tortilla with a little shredded cheese. Microwave for 17 seconds. Use those 17 seconds to parse omelette into 3 even pieces and stack. Lay omelette stack in center of tortilla but oriented to the left (assuming you're right handed, as most are). Wrap like a burrito but leaving one end open. Return to pan on low/medium heat to brown/crisp tortilla. Wrap finished burrito in a paper towel (a breathable wrapper preserves crispness, but only gives you about 10-12 minutes until burrito reaches sub-optimal temp. For longer periods or colder vehicle temps, wrap in foil and stuff in a big winter mitten). Drop kids off at school, enjoy commute burrito on the way to work.

This seems like a ton of work, but the pauses between steps allows time to do things like put dishes in the dishwasher, pack snacks for the kids, let the dog out/in, tie up the garbage, pleasure your spouse, put on socks, etc. It's a delicious and convenient breakfast without all the trisodium phosphate.

onpoint!

Established Member
Oatmeal, between Oct and Apr.
Grapenut Flakes or Frosted Flakes with bananas (its like chocolate and peanut butter).

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
No love for Tony the Tiger?

Usually it's coffee with protein powder as creamer. Quick and easy.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 155
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 53