Which NDA member would you like to have recreate this pic?

sparetire

Founding Member
Founding Member
best-damn-photos-jfrease22-lobster-fishbras.jpg

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
dean nelson and Hornhunter but they need to hold each other's "rooster" !

Last edited:

Hornhunter

Banned
Banned
dean nelson and Hornhunter but they need to hold each other's "rooster" !

Mine wouldn't be big enough for Dean. Everyone knows Dean could take it deeper than anyone, that's not even an argument. Even he wouldn't debate that. Now back to the picture at hand. Both them girls are a little flatlandish under them cocks.

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
The one on the right seems to be having a hard time handling a single cock. the one on the left seems more than comfortable handling two. Whats the possession limit?.........just an observation, take it for what you will.....:thatswhatsup:

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mine wouldn't be big enough for Dean. Everyone knows Dean could take it deeper than anyone, that's not even an argument. Even he wouldn't debate that. Now back to the picture at hand. Both them girls are a little flatlandish under them cocks.

Serious question, I don't know you or dean or anything about you guys but what is it about Dean that you have such a chip on your shoulder ? Conflict at one time ?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if dad is as proud of that pic as he is with the tattoos?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not saw cutting in the right place and poured to wet so alot of shrinkage. Along with poor draining base

I would have been Pist but it didn't seem to bother my boy. They had fake expansion joints, Just scribed the surface to make it look good. This was a solid pour sidewalk from the front door leading to the driveway right where everybody will see it and perhaps stub their toe by this time next year. I told him to at least let the contractor know because by spring it will be opened up wide. Would be fun having a topic about this because there is a lot to learn, Seems like every carpenter now days is pouring slabs.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
In my day I would move from baseball to pouring concrete. Maybe gave me an extra minute.

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes I'd skip baseball and build forms.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would have been Pist but it didn't seem to bother my boy. They had fake expansion joints, Just scribed the surface to make it look good. This was a solid pour sidewalk from the front door leading to the driveway right where everybody will see it and perhaps stub their toe by this time next year. I told him to at least let the contractor know because by spring it will be opened up wide. Would be fun having a topic about this because there is a lot to learn, Seems like every carpenter now days is pouring slabs.

Could be the mix it's self it usually it is the contractor trying to short cut it. There are 2 kinds of concrete ....cracked and stuff that is going g to crack. Take a pic that will give a better idea. And please will nobody put salt on your concrete if you want it to stay in good shape.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good advice on the salt , Was working out of state and didn't want my mom living in her older house so mover her into ours, Another family member was just trying to help but one winter with salt was all it took . we have a lot of shale in the gravel around so melt got under and froze and popped holes all over. Partially my fault because I hadn't sealed it very well. From what I see bigger is easier , watched a huge building that was many stories tall where a small crew ran power everything, They made it look easy. they had 4 ride on trowels , boy do they look fun, looked like little bumper cars up there.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 33