Words you don't want to hear!

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
"It's posted" as the [insert game species] crosses the fence in front of you.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
"That's the wrong hole."
you have the aids
"Can I borrow money?"
"Maybe you're just nervous" followed by "we'll try again later"
Are we related?
Money's on the table.
What's that smell?
I've had better :)

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dad, my butt itches. (while sitting in a silent movie theater).

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
Two guys from Wisconsin in our hunting party heard words they didn't want to hear this weekend. I walked up to them and told 'em, One of you two @$$holes just shot the side of my pickup.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Two guys from Wisconsin in our hunting party heard words they didn't want to hear this weekend. I walked up to them and told 'em, One of you two @$$holes just shot the side of my pickup.

we're going to need the full story here.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
Full story is...We were hunting down in Aberdeen this weekend. We have a party of about 12 and I was the poster for this walk. The birds usually get up behind the walkers on this one so a guy posts behind the group. About 30 yards into the walk a bird gets up in between the two Sconies and my pickup and they unload on it, missing it clean and my buddy Jenson drops it. I was about 20 yards from my pickup and Jenson grabs it yelling " I hope none of those hit your rig!" I waked over and looked, and sure enough, dents all the way across it. At the end of the walk, I caught the two Sconies and Jenson, explained what happened and asked to see the shells they were shooting.

The Sconnies say it wasn't them and asked how I would know who did it. I said it would be easy as there is still a BB stuck in the door and it matches the 3 BB's on the passenger seat (drivers side window was down). All 12 of the guys looked it over and after comparing the shot in the door with the shells I got from the guys shooting one of the Sconies said he would take the blame and give me his insurance info and let the insurance companies hash it out. I personally think both the dudes from Wisconsin shot it, but one of them is like 16 and hunting with his uncle. The other guy, Jenson, is a buddy from SD and is super safe every year, so........

Been on the phone all morning with the insurance company!

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good lord. Sorry to hear that man. Ruins a hunt pretty fast when a guy's rig gets damaged.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would love to be a fly on the wall listening to the conversation with the insurance agent.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
Of course my agent is in Aberdeen SD, cuz i used to live there. They understood exactly what was happening. The other lady that called to confirm details was at a total loss for words and was very confused as to how someone could shoot a pickup from like 40 yards and not see a pickup there. I explained to her how the guys that shot it were short on brains when wild game gets up and it was mostly because of where they are from.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 236
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 140
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 55