NFL News (Vikings)

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you want to drive to the coleharbor bar an hour after the NFC championship game to payout $100 for a packer Super Bowl appearance, I'll be there. For a bonus, I'll hand out an extra 5 grand if the vikings win the NFC championship game. Also, if spielman is still the vikings gm on April 28th, come by again for another $500

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you want to drive to the coleharbor bar an hour after the NFC championship game to payout $100 for a packer Super Bowl appearance, I'll be there. For a bonus, I'll hand out an extra 5 grand if the vikings win the NFC championship game. Also, if spielman is still the vikings gm on April 28th, come by again for another $500

So if the Packers don't make it I get 1000 dollars 99 to 1 odds pay that way I will take that bet and know right where the bar is. 2 hour drive out of principle I will do it.

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
vikings super bowl.JPG

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
d752cf91824ad17a1b4248efec20c8e3.jpg oh no!!!!!!!!
:;:huh

- - - Updated - - -

Better call state farm

- - - Updated - - -

ddc.jpg

Better call state farm

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
www. abcnews.go.com/Sports/vikings-coach-mike-zimmer-shrugs-off-scrutiny-anthony/story?id=50521307
sports.yahoo.com/bridgewater-cleared-rejoin-vikings-practice-week-194101247--nfl.html
Good news TB cleared to practice

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cleared to practice and when Bradford gets back more than likely will cut TB if they can't trade him is my guess.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikes defensive line/line backers are vicious, have a shutdown corner and Harry the Hit Man.....5-2 with a third string qb, Diggs and Floyd out, not to mention Cook.....I'd say legit. Spielman, also Dolphins and Bears employee, hit or miss. However, "In Zim we trust". He is a defensive mastermind and it shows in their D ranking. Defense wins championships, I'd rather be where we are than Green Bay IMHO. Oh wait, maybe their 2nd or 3rd string QB should be capable enough to manage a game in case #12 goes down. This is the NFL after all.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess the nfl is really serious about the defenseless player Vikings safety Andrew Sendejo was suspended Monday one game by the NFL for his hit Sunday that left Baltimore wide receiver Mike Wallace with a concussion.

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Still not convinced that the Vikes will be able to do anything in the playoffs if they make it. How about dip shit Zimmer making QB drama where there shouldn't be any. Keenum is playing way better than Teddy ever has plus Teddy has not played in 1 1/2 yrs. Only way Teddy should even be considered to play this year is if Keenum is horrible and games are lost because of him. At this point Keenum is actually the reason they have won 3 of the games he has played and the D has helped in the others.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 19
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5