Is anybody this stupid?? Really?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
He allowed it so his daughter can CASH IN!! Go Fighting Hawks!!

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
sounds like his daughter is a marketing genius. those jerseys were an instant hit. considering the university has been "trying to acquire" the trademark, i am sure they are well aware of brad's connection to his daughter's business venture. coach best not be making $ off it himself though.

on another note, how much longer does he have on the hot seat?

Longtine

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was thinking the same thing remm.....he gone. In this day and age, he will not survive this....sooooo not smart.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don’t see a big deal to this point. No money has changed hands. His daughter nor himself have profited from it at all as of yet. Could get messy but to this point it’s not. Any fifth grader could have came up with this logo lol

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anything is better than the F'n postage stamp Hawk that is all over. I can't wait to see it get changed. The WOKE elite GF crowd picked.
Maybe you didn't see this suggestion from the student body - they obviously have TOO much time on their hands!
HAWKS ... HowAboutWeKeepSIOUX!

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have said this before ---- with money short in both schools --- you close all the little schools and you have one unversity. University of North Dakota BISON.

One day Walz will realize that he is losing his workforce to two ND schools. That will be the end of an era --- its already starting.

We will concede the name but not that mascot. Go Bison

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don’t see a big deal to this point. No money has changed hands. His daughter nor himself have profited from it at all as of yet. Could get messy but to this point it’s not. Any fifth grader could have came up with this logo lol
Now, I don't give the first shit about UND, but stuff like this pisses me off.
Money will change hands. She wouldn't have trademarked it if not for that purpose. The "big deal" is that (at least according to the article), the coach chooses which jerseys they wear. So that dad chooses for the daughter to profit. No issue there?
I suppose that Hunter Biden got his Ukrainian energy board position on his own merit as well.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now, I don't give the first shit about UND, but stuff like this pisses me off.
Money will change hands. She wouldn't have trademarked it if not for that purpose. The "big deal" is that (at least according to the article), the coach chooses which jerseys they wear. So that dad chooses for the daughter to profit. No issue there?
I suppose that Hunter Biden got his Ukrainian energy board position on his own merit as well.
Isn't that the American Way? After all, We're not communists!

Longtine

Founding Member
Founding Member
Could not agree more Supress. Damage control happening now....big time.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
People do this more than we realize , same with patents. Some let it play out and when the time is right they take it to court and usually win if they have all the paperwork in line. Not saying that's what was going on here, I'm just glad it got hashed out now rather than 10 years down the road.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
do not see the problem.
only problem i seen was the honkies pushing the last change. db

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
People often pad their own and friends and families pockets. This is nothing compared to what is done by our elected state officials... If they arent breaking a law, nothing will be done about it. With power comes benefits.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76