Bison sioux game 2015

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who is heading to Fargo for the game. Don't think I will be able to find tickets but am going to drink beer and ignite the rivalry again!

This game is good for the state and should now happen every year. I don't care who wins because it's the rivalry atmosphere I am looking forward to the most.

Who all is heading to Fargo on sept 19?

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be there! Section 8, row B seat 14 has been my season ticket for a number of years. Well also have talgate rig. It's just east of the trees and a dozen spots north of the entrance. The trailer says, "The Huddle". I might be serving bear and walleye.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be there! Section 8, row B seat 14 has been my season ticket for a number of years. Well also have talgate rig. It's just east of the trees and a dozen spots north of the entrance. The trailer says, "The Huddle". I might be serving bear and walleye.

Is that an open invitation? Who is going to win? Id love to see the Bison VS Sioux on ICE!!!!

bigbrad123

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's just too bad the Sioux FB team isn't a little better. I'd like to see a good game, but unfortunately the Bison are well ahead of the Sioux at this point in FB and it will likely be a blow out. I'm a Sioux hockey fan, but do like to watch Bison FB as well. Give it a few more years and it would probably be a bit of a better game.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
it'll be a laugher in FB this year just as it would be a laugher in hockey should the Bison support a team. I wouldn't care to watch either game at this point. I am a UND alum and do cheer for the Bison FB team as long as that Bismarck kid is on the team quarterbacking (Wentz) and the two teams are not in the same conference. Bubba will get us on track eventually in FB.

Go Sioux
UND '82

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought I would bring back this thread back. NDSU will be without Wentz and UND is showing improvement over last year. Anyone wanna revise their predictions?

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I doubt I will be able to get tickets but have a couple people working on finding me a couple. I'm going to make it for tailgating.

mmanske

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll probably be there at 8 or so Friday night so I can get a tailgating spot for the bus it's gonna be quite the party out there I'm excited

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
yeah and Portland state(perennial mid-grade team) stuck Washington State with a loss too. Southern Illinios lost by 1 to Indiana as well.

- - - Updated - - -

although I see some big sky team beat Black hills state (NAIA) so that's good

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought I would bring back this thread back. NDSU will be without Wentz and UND is showing improvement over last year. Anyone wanna revise their predictions?[/QUOTE

This is why I have a deep hatred for UND fans. F-n delusional.

I don't have a dog in this fight as I like to see both schools do well in their respective sports that they show strength in but you do realize that in the past couple years there were Bison fans running around saying they would smash Alabama and Oregon ect.... Now that's not delusional at all, right?:;:stirthepot

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
One guy had a sign that said that. most if not all but one bison fan realize where they are in the big picture of college sports. UND fans on the other had win one game and holy cow they are the second coming of jesus. then some jack wagon will say something about UND hockey and we will have that debacle on our hands. Here are the facts

1. NDSU has won 4 straight FCS titles while winning the MVC regular season title in all said years.
2. UND finished around .500 or less in each of there years at the D-1 level
3. UND won there first game of the season to a crappy FBS opponent.
4. 96.8% of people in ND don't give a shit about hockey or watching the Canadian and MN kids that play at UND that the 3.2% adopt as there own flesh and blood.
5.trying to somehow intertwine NDSU-UND football and UND having one FBS win vs. somehow dragging in UND hockey is straight up delusional.

- - - Updated - - -

just like Vikings fans getting all jacked-up when they have an undefeated pre-season and trying to somehow in there beady little minds use that to gauge the upcoming season. My second favorite thing in life is watching Vikings come crashing down to earth soon after they realize there beloved undefeated pre0season team actually sucks pretty bad. It brings me much joy.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
That was one busy fan then, because I saw the sign and read that opinion on multiple websites. That one guy must have been a busy boy. And God forbid a couple of Sioux alum hope that their former school puts up a good showing and hope for maybe a...gasp...a win against a formal rival in 1 football game. If that happens then we get the classy responses of shut up you dumb hockey fans how dare you try to follow hockey and football. Good grief

It would appear we agree on the Vikings though haha

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is that an open invitation? Who is going to win? Id love to see the Bison VS Sioux on ICE!!!![/QUOTE]

I am a 50/50 Bison/Sioux fan but unless things have changed in the last couple of years I bet the Sioux women's team would give the NDSU men's team a dirty shellacking. It's too bad NDSU doesn't support Hockey.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is that an open invitation? Who is going to win? Id love to see the Bison VS Sioux on ICE!!!!

Actually that (Sioux/Bison) is the first hockey game of the season as it has been in the recent past.

However it is the Manitoba Bison. Oct 3 if memory serves me correctly!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

it'll be a laugher in FB this year just as it would be a laugher in hockey should the Bison support a team. I wouldn't care to watch either game at this point. I am a UND alum and do cheer for the Bison FB team as long as that Bismarck kid is on the team quarterbacking (Wentz) and the two teams are not in the same conference. Bubba will get us on track eventually in FB.

Go Sioux
UND '82

Sounds like Wentz is out for four weeks or so now! Changes everything and especially watching that weak defense of SU. Maybe this delusional Sioux fan won't have to go bury his head in the sand on the 19th after all!!

Last edited:

freiday31

Founding Member
Founding Member
One guy had a sign that said that. most if not all but one bison fan realize where they are in the big picture of college sports. UND fans on the other had win one game and holy cow they are the second coming of jesus. then some jack wagon will say something about UND hockey and we will have that debacle on our hands. Here are the facts

1. NDSU has won 4 straight FCS titles while winning the MVC regular season title in all said years.
2. UND finished around .500 or less in each of there years at the D-1 level
3. UND won there first game of the season to a crappy FBS opponent.
4. 96.8% of people in ND don't give a shit about hockey or watching the Canadian and MN kids that play at UND that the 3.2% adopt as there own flesh and blood.
5.trying to somehow intertwine NDSU-UND football and UND having one FBS win vs. somehow dragging in UND hockey is straight up delusional.

- - - Updated - - -

just like Vikings fans getting all jacked-up when they have an undefeated pre-season and trying to somehow in there beady little minds use that to gauge the upcoming season. My second favorite thing in life is watching Vikings come crashing down to earth soon after they realize there beloved undefeated pre0season team actually sucks pretty bad. It brings me much joy.

NDSU has 16 ND kids on the roster. Glad you're cheering for all those North Dakota boys.

- - - Updated - - -

And how many of those 16 actually play?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67