Israel

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^You fellows are thinking way more endgame, logically and critically than me: I just want Israel to blow shit up and be in peace. I want to give them the money/etc for this. There's some hot Israel chicks and they all can shoot.

BB quickly installed a 2A. Another October 7th "shouldn't" have the same success.

Absent 2A. Absent self defense:

Ozzy:

Bonus:

Last edited:

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
7mag think about this, Isreal shot down 99% of the drones/mislles Iran launched at them but on October 7th they were taken totally by surprised by a boatload of paratroopers and it took them 7 hours to respond?
Lest us not forget God of creation let them wander in the desert for 40 years to kill off the generation that would worship an idol..

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
7mag think about this, Isreal shot down 99% of the drones/mislles Iran launched at them but on October 7th they were taken totally by surprised by a boatload of paratroopers and it took them 7 hours to respond?
Lest us not forget God of creation let them wander in the desert for 40 years to kill off the generation that would worship an idol..
Key word "surprise": "Key concept: 2A": They wandered around that long because someone dropped a piece of silver and they didn't have a metal detector.

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
that statement with some would label you as an anti-Semite (not by me) One has to wonder why the riches always follows the Jews? Are they money grubbers or blessed Is the question?

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
They sure didn't like the vote at the state republican convention. Now I hear rumblings that they may no longer hold a convention. So who decides who the party will nominate, the elite?
I have said it for a while ND GOP is corrupt. A regular person can not run for any position on the Republican Party. Look at Becker. More of a conservative than all of them combined.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have said it for a while ND GOP is corrupt. A regular person can not run for any position on the Republican Party. Look at Becker. More of a conservative than all of them combined.
Yes, and that's why so many of us voted for him when they said we couldn't. They had to count that in the vote total and when they did neither of the other candidates had enough votes to meet the percentage. Then Becker asked us to vote for one of the others. We then voted for the farmer from Cando.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What Israel did to iran,3 direct hits deep inside iran looking at the strike map all 3 near irans known nuke sites scared these clowns like giving a bully a bloody nose...

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What Israel did to iran,3 direct hits deep inside iran looking at the strike map all 3 near irans known nuke sites scared these clowns like giving a bully a bloody nose...
Pfft like Iran and Israel didn’t know that already? It was a complete waste all for propaganda. 3 strikes the U.S. tax payer paid for…I feel all warm and fuzzy about it.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
that statement with some would label you as an anti-Semite (not by me) One has to wonder why the riches always follows the Jews? Are they money grubbers or blessed Is the question?
That was a joke in the spirit of Mel Brooks. Being from WV doesn't mean I've done my cousins. If you saw a couple of them you'd applaud my restraint.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
And just think, we will forgive their loans for shit like this 🤔.
Few million extra $$$ for security at these colleges, perfect !

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
They had all this time to be upset but come the end of the semester, with finals the next couple of weeks, and all hell breaks loose.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11