So did fishing buddy finally kick the bucket?

Dad

Founding Member
Founding Member
So fishbuddy is dead? Can I see an obitchuary?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think someone might be directly responsible for fishing buddy’s death. It was murder

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Gotta hand it to FBO, they came up with a master plan here. They shut the site down knowing people would start talking about it again, especially on this site... which happens to have a 10x better layout and 100x better management. Then the mods and die hards came over here and started arguments with us trying to savagely ruin this site. Next they'll pay the fees and bring the FBO back to life hoping someone notices and also hoping their activity picks up again.... only to ruin again with ridiculous moderating.... :::

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
FBO got too full of themselves and started believing that the members NEEDED Fishing Buddy. They lost sight of the fact that the opposite is true....any social website NEEDS the members to survive. They literally banned us! US the smart ass bastards that created the treads, shared knowledge and stories, the ones that made it fun and attracted more members. THAT is why FBO died.

We needed a new place to roost, and we have V to thank for this great playground. Thanks again V!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
FBO got too full of themselves and started believing that the members NEEDED Fishing Buddy. They lost sight of the fact that the opposite is true....any social website NEEDS the members to survive. They literally banned us! US the smart ass bastards that created the treads, shared knowledge and stories, the ones that made it fun and attracted more members. THAT is why FBO died.

We needed a new place to roost, and we have V to thank for this great playground. Thanks again V!

^^^^^THIS^^^^
And I bet all their "mods" have had accounts here and visit this site often.

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seldom ever use it but...
Sure is fun to say fuck if I feel compelled.
I got reprimanded for saying asshole on FB.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just a heads up, I noticed on this thread's posts that Toby has two accounts. He goes by "Tob" and "Opted Out". Wonder how many others he has.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just a heads up, I noticed on this thread's posts that Toby has two accounts. He goes by "Tob" and "Opted Out". Wonder how many others he has.
Guy has issues.

Maybe he is joan too.

I would like like to see his application that FBO was presented to offer him a moderator position.

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
He may have other accounts but his Tob one was changed to opt out by V . The reason you are still seeing Tob is when someone quoted him before the change .

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is my first and last post on this thread. I am getting sick of seeing this immature, grade school, girly, hissy fit, cry baby, retarded thread keep popping up. We all know FB screwed up and they paid the price. If you worry about a website or some sorry ass monitors that much you need to look in the mirror. Move along now and bury that shit in the back 40. There is to much in the great outdoors to revel in both now and in the future to worry about stupid shit trolls or websites. Please let this thread die a quick death.

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does this thread now qualify as a dumpster fire?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is my first and last post on this thread. I am getting sick of seeing this immature, grade school, girly, hissy fit, cry baby, retarded thread keep popping up. We all know FB screwed up and they paid the price. If you worry about a website or some sorry ass monitors that much you need to look in the mirror. Move along now and bury that shit in the back 40. There is to much in the great outdoors to revel in both now and in the future to worry about stupid shit trolls or websites. Please let this thread die a quick death.

I agree 99.9 % I never was one to look in the rear view mirror to see where we have been, Id rather look ahead to see where we are going. You are doing a good Job Vollmer, Onward and upward .... The sky's the limit .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5T2fy8jQpo&index=26&list=PLoWsme3bk18bw08A876I_-xzdlHGIAJHG&t=0s

Toby3

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Who the fuck made you the boss?

You sir are exactly what that dude was talking about! So who the fuck made YOU the boss sir? Because you are part of this mob that hammers on everyone else for what they don't like to hear? That is what he was saying. You all hammered on Tobs because of his stupid ass posts, big fucking deal, that he posts everyone once in awhile yet you all talk about being a good human being and hunting and fishing, be a true outdoorsman but yet again you hammer on someone that stands up! WTF guys, everyone is entitled to their own opinions right? Most of you fuckers that hammer on people don't even contribute to anything besides hammering on people when you don't agree with what they have to say or am I wrong here? Let's look at who is being the hammer here on this forum and exactly how many fishing or hunting reports have you guys done? Take it to Facebook or some other shit because this is getting old and it is the same old bullshit from fishingbuddy...pretty classy everyone used their same old names from there. What a fucking joke, let's let a thread continue that hammers on people personally and nothing is done to reprimand those that are the mob...great job Vollmer, if this continues then you don't have a website in a matter of a year or 2. Vollmer, you just let someone say what they say? Vollmer, you just let people swear and disregard others? Vollmer, looking like a free for all. Good luck with your website buddy, I do not need to come back here and after I have said what I have said let's watch the mob attack me...this is dumb, I have better shit to do with my life. Out!

- - - Updated - - -

My name is Triston Lee Mougey...Toby's older brother. I know you guys need to know instead of guessing so there it is. Unfortunately I am not as nice as my bro...whatever, I really don't give 2 shits either way. This needed to be said. Hope this mob gets the fucking point but I doubt it, stupidity is what it is. And also, before you cut me down you may want to know that I served my county for ALL of you! For all of you to have the freedom to say whatever the fuck you want and so on. I served from 2001-2011 US Marine/Airborn. I am all about freedom of speech but this shit is just stupid. Out!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88