So did fishing buddy finally kick the bucket?

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its too bad that drama sells and contributes to click bait.. pull ur big boy pants up; both of you (or how many ever split personalities are happening here..) and walk the fawkkkkk away once and for all. Dudes not cut out for the internet, simple as that.

or stay, or come back tomoro, or under a different handle on a sat nite, whatever the fawk makes u wana feel like you belong to an interweb bar table..but i know ive lost brain cells over the years watching these 2 different people under one name. Obviously suggestions dont and have never mattered so c’est la vie.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Toby, give it a break. If you quite dwell about what everyone thinks about you, you probably would have gotten by fine. You said it it's just the internet people are always going to talk shit.

Using the same fake account to make 2 self serving post is a little low. Or did you really ban your own brother for making a fingering comment?

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I think he meant he served as a Recon SEAL Ranger Green Beret Super Secret Squirrel....those guys are badass!

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
this thread has fishingbuddy all over it -- it would of made just your run of the mill thread on that sight --- classic

- - - Updated - - -

where is sportsman at

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Toby had 4 accounts on the IP. I have banned the IP, and all accounts.

I typically like to let the community handle these situations, but feel that this is in the best interest of the community as a whole, as well as Toby himself.

Let's try to let this thread become civil now, and/or let it fizzle away.

Thanks

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Toby had 4 accounts on the IP. I have banned the IP, and all accounts.

I typically like to let the community handle these situations, but feel that this is in the best interest of the community as a whole, as well as Toby himself.

Let's try to let this thread become civil now, and/or let it fizzle away.

Thanks

And that, my friends, is how you moderate. Thanks V!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha

V you should have let it go a few more pages, it was just getting to that epic level of insanity that makes good story, you know the kind, drug awareness, drinking and internet usage, etc...

good luck Toby, and I sincerely mean that

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I havent been paying attention but its going now.... Someone needs to learn Toby on VPNs!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
2si722.jpg

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
You sir are exactly what that dude was talking about! So who the fuck made YOU the boss sir? Because you are part of this mob that hammers on everyone else for what they don't like to hear? That is what he was saying. You all hammered on Tobs because of his stupid ass posts, big fucking deal, that he posts everyone once in awhile yet you all talk about being a good human being and hunting and fishing, be a true outdoorsman but yet again you hammer on someone that stands up! WTF guys, everyone is entitled to their own opinions right? Most of you fuckers that hammer on people don't even contribute to anything besides hammering on people when you don't agree with what they have to say or am I wrong here? Let's look at who is being the hammer here on this forum and exactly how many fishing or hunting reports have you guys done? Take it to Facebook or some other shit because this is getting old and it is the same old bullshit from fishingbuddy...pretty classy everyone used their same old names from there. What a fucking joke, let's let a thread continue that hammers on people personally and nothing is done to reprimand those that are the mob...great job Vollmer, if this continues then you don't have a website in a matter of a year or 2. Vollmer, you just let someone say what they say? Vollmer, you just let people swear and disregard others? Vollmer, looking like a free for all. Good luck with your website buddy, I do not need to come back here and after I have said what I have said let's watch the mob attack me...this is dumb, I have better shit to do with my life. Out!

- - - Updated - - -

My name is Triston Lee Mougey...Toby's older brother. I know you guys need to know instead of guessing so there it is. Unfortunately I am not as nice as my bro...whatever, I really don't give 2 shits either way. This needed to be said. Hope this mob gets the fucking point but I doubt it, stupidity is what it is. And also, before you cut me down you may want to know that I served my county for ALL of you! For all of you to have the freedom to say whatever the fuck you want and so on. I served from 2001-2011 US Marine/Airborn. I am all about freedom of speech but this shit is just stupid. Out!

We all knew this was you Toby. LMAO ::laughing::

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would do my best to seek out a psychologist if I was Toby. As much as I enjoy a bit of pot stirring, he is still a person. Ahab’s getting soft.

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m thinking about going to praxair in Jamestown to see him about filling my acetylene tank and seeing how he acts since he thinks he knows who I am lol

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would do my best to seek out a psychologist if I was Toby. As much as I enjoy a bit of pot stirring, he is still a person. Ahab’s getting soft.
Likely an inpatient stay would be necessary.
This is the type of guy that red flag law they were trying to pass was written for, to a T

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 158
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 79