Fas-Top Tonneau Cover?

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone have a Fas-Top pickup box cover? They are made and installed by Bismarck Canvas Co. Do you like it?

Muzzytipped

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heard on the radio this morning they are on sale. MSRP $459.99 on sale for $289.00

I have no personal experience to offer.

Ruddy Duck

Honored Member
Sorry no real world experience but the topper ones looked really slick when I looked at them at last year's sports show.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heard on the radio this morning they are on sale. MSRP $459.99 on sale for $289.00

I have no personal experience to offer.

I heard that as well which is why I am considering it. They have some pics on their website but I don't know much about these type of covers, never had one on a truck, so was wondering if one is as good as the other or if there is some pros and cons like most things.

sierra1995

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also heard the ad, i'd be curious to see the difference between them and others like Access.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard that as well which is why I am considering it. They have some pics on their website but I don't know much about these type of covers, never had one on a truck, so was wondering if one is as good as the other or if there is some pros and cons like most things.

I saw three trucks at Grant Marsh Boat Ramp, parked side-by-side with these toppers on them. They must have liked them.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw three trucks at Grant Marsh Boat Ramp, parked side-by-side with these toppers on them. They must have liked them.

Thanks but I would not get the "Topper" version, I am considering the "Tonneau" cover they make. Apparently they are not real popular amongst this group :)

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This is what I have. I love it and would buy it again.

full tilt.jpg

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
at some point men get old, learn what mirrors are for and how to use them, and they get a topper

drivenmarine.net

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would not own a pickup without a tonneau cover. I have had a couple access covers made in Jamestown and had good luck. I have also had a Truxedo cover and another cheap brand, and they weren't nearly as good. I don't have any experience with the Bismarck canvas covers, but they do a great job on their grain truck covers and alike products.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
at some point men get old, learn what mirrors are for and how to use them, and they get a topper

...and fill their pickup box with junk that they rarely use but haul around everywhere they go. :)

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
ha ha - yes - just horrible

- - - Updated - - -

what’s strange is that people with covers never do that

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I keep an extra set of underwear in my pickup box, it’s a feel good thing

Ruddy Duck

Honored Member
I wanted to share some feedback on the Fas top topper/tonneau combo. Shortly after this thread came up I bought one and so far I have been really impressed. The topper is extremely easy to take up and put down and takes up very little space when down. I recently went on a 7 day deer hunt in southcentral Kansas (over 1800 miles round trip) and had the topper up the entire trip. It held up fine driving 85mph and took the abuse from stuff bouncing around on the rough gravel roads down there. Time will tell as far as durability but so far I am extremely impressed with the design and quality of this product.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 178
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 139
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84