3 days 14 hrs 27 min

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Elite Bassmasters on Oahe!!!

MLF mill lacs next month

The question is will Oahe show the biggins in August.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My friend is videoing for the guy who is first place for angler of the year. They have been here pre fishing since last year. I would bet they bring in bigger weights than the walleye tournaments this year. Going to check expo out on Thursday as I will be in Fargo rest of the weekend running a hunt test

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
My friend is videoing for the guy who is first place for angler of the year. They have been here pre fishing since last year. I would bet they bring in bigger weights than the walleye tournaments this year. Going to check expo out on Thursday as I will be in Fargo rest of the weekend running a hunt test
Will they have a pretty big expo down there? My boy really wants to go down at some point.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Will they have a pretty big expo down there? My boy really wants to go down at some point.

I have heard from people that went to Pierre when they were here it was pretty big. I can go check it out on Thursday and let you know if it’s any good.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was watching a little of this live. A guy caught a nice 4 lber! Then he culled??!! Can you cull bass in SD? He straight up was talking about how he would upgrade and cull out a fish. Looked like he had his 5 (or more lol)

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.bassmaster.com/tournament/2022-guaranteed-rate-bassmaster-elite-at-lake-oahe/

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
You cant cull walleye -- -but bass you can.

What is the weed situation in oahe? I havent fished that area in years and years. I am thinking sak wise -- this summer we filled and then went and nedded sunken islands with weeds ---- boom nedded smallys just like we were in sota world catching LM.

These guys are struggling.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like the wind beat the shit out of those bass boats today.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why those bass boys are anti landing net ? Trying to grab a bass in 4 ft waves, with $100,000 on the line?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m not in town but they have a lot of stuff set up looked neat. Up in Fargo boy traffic sucks.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's on Fox Sports 1 today n tomorrow. I'm watching it live now. What's interesting to me is how they're using the live image to vertical jig. Now I don't have that fancy sonar but my buddy does.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
They're putting on a clinic on how to use live target sonar. Jigging fisherman's dream.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75