Abandoned Boat

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anyone know the story regarding the abandoned tri hull beached in the middle of the Missouri river downstream of the rifle range boat ramp near Huff?

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I seen it down there on my drive to fort rice yesterday. Thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had it just been my brother and I, I would have stopped in on the way home. The other guy had to drive back to fargo yet.

JB_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
It has been there since the last week in February, at least. Fished the sandbars near it a few weeks ago and it looks like there is a bunch of trees that have been washed up against it.

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Those trees aren't against it, they are in it. At least that's how it was a few weeks ago. I kind of like the randomness and weirdness behind not knowing why that boat is full of trees and abandon.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
There was a similar looking one stuck in some trees north of the desert last fall, I wonder if it just washed down stream.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
So what I'm hearing is there's a free boat for the taking and you all just stand around looking at it. If I were in Bismarck I'd be out on my new boat in my speedo with some beers.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
So what I'm hearing is there's a free boat for the taking and you all just stand around looking at it. If I were in Bismarck I'd be out on my new boat in my speedo with some beers.

On that note, if it has a 60 hp outboard on the back that appears functional, I'll pay someone rehoming fees of frosty Busch Lights to get it to Fargo. Thanks much.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member

I've seen it. You probably paid more for for your speedos than what it is worth now.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Probably a couple bodies laying in the hull, but no one has bothered to check.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 97
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 33