Blue platers on the rise crossing the border

Toby

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
ND is the place where out of staters come to get limits, sometimes over. thanks G@F

- - - Updated - - -

THE OLD TOBY. WHERE IS THE EXTENSIVE FISHING REPORT YOU PROMISED EARLIER THIS SUMMER FROM BANK BANING SAK???? all caps, excuse the blues this night
? Not sure I follow?

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
you were talking about sak state park earlier, probably June... Cats, walleye etc.

Toby

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
you were talking about sak state park earlier, probably June... Cats, walleye etc.

Yeah well it is October and I forgot to login to this website because I don't frequent it as much as some so sue me I guess :) What do you want, sorry I didn't update or are you just wanting to dig at me a bit because I know there are many on this website that want to. If you want to dig at me just take it to a PM please because I am just sick of bullshit.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tob, have you been able to stay sober since your honest post in 2015? Hope so.

I haven't
Broke down tonight and had 4, count em 4, blue nummies.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah well it is October and I forgot to login to this website because I don't frequent it as much as some so sue me I guess :) What do you want, sorry I didn't update or are you just wanting to dig at me a bit because I know there are many on this website that want to. If you want to dig at me just take it to a PM please because I am just sick of bullshit.

Easy, not a dig, decent report with an update coming that never came....... no big deal. I enjoy catching anything, including cats. don't make me dig out the popcorn

Last edited:

Toby

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Tob, have you been able to stay sober since your honest post in 2015? Hope so.

100% Over 3 years now. Almost lost my wife and kids over it. I am still doing counseling and so on. I have well over 1000 days. Personal shit, if you really need to know how and what and how hard it is then PM me, don't like me fine, that is something that I have had to deal with for the last 3 years.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't
Broke down tonight and had 4, count em 4, blue nummies.

- - - Updated - - -

Easy, not a dig, decent report with an update coming that never came....... no big deal. I enjoy catching anything, including cats. don't make me dig out the popcorn

No big deal, we are square.

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
was just pulling for you actually - go back and read that 2015 post and the support you got

I’d see a doctor about getting that huge chip removed from your shoulder though

Last edited:

Toby

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
was just pulling for you actually - go back and read that 2015 post and the support you got

I’d see a doctor about getting that huge chip removed from your shoulder though

you were a superprick to many people when you drank - remember?

Yep, been there and done that. I was a huge asshole to some really really good people. Yes I do remember. Anything I get now is or was coming to me and I will own it. 3 years though, come on...people fuck up and learn, just like my boys. I am in a great place now!

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, been there and done that. I was a huge asshole to some really really good people. Yes I do remember. Anything I get now is or was coming to me and I will own it. 3 years though, come on...people fuck up and learn, just like my boys. I am in a great place now!

I did go back and read all of what I posted. Randy I was messed up for quite some time.

- - - Updated -

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
very glad you’re having success

- - - Updated - - -

try to be patient with people here - they’re remembering old Toby

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am just going to say this once then...if you can't catch a fish or shoot a duck or goose maybe you should try harder than as a person that lives in this state instead of bitching about others that have luck, out of state or not! Most that will response to this post will either be weekend warriors or those that live in the big cities that don't get to get out much

I didn't use to care where folks came from, I cared about manners and attitude. I've experienced enough asshattery from WI residents both fishing and hunting that I have no patients left for any of them, then of course there's the WI LEO who came to DL and got away with poaching a whole bunch of extra walleyes and got off on a technicality. 'Sconi's out-asshat tournament fishermen. One of the more memorable hunting incidents was 2 WI guys with their 2 early teen-age sons that hopped out of the truck and ran into the corner I'd spent almost 2hr pushing birds into as I was a mere 250yds away. If you happen to then speak to any of them regarding their asshattery you'll hear things like: "Piss off, we can hunt here, it's not posted.", then there's the ever popular, "Do you know how much $$ we spend to be here?", or one of my favorite's when they think they're among friends and out of hearing range of residents, "We only get X number of days, we're gonna get our $$'s worth."

NR's from almost everywhere else haven't been much of a problem

In my 44yrs I've only ever lived in the 3 largest cities in ND, I think however that I might just get afield and afloat a little bit.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I seen blue plates clean 8" walleyes this summer. They are greedy

Finaddict

Founding Member
Founding Member
"I seen blue plates clean 8" walleyes this summer. They are greedy"

I've seen 8#+ walleyes butchered by locals at the cleaning stations at DL many times. They are greedy too. Don't know which is worse. 8" or 8# Slot limits??;:;popcorn

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88