Candace Owens, YouTube..

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Candace parted ways with The Daily Wire... Cant say I blame her, Shapiro has become insufferable since this whole Isreal thing started. I was tempted to cancel my membership anyway, but this motivated me to follow through.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member

Confusing and hard for me to watch: Hamas uses innocents as human shields. Israel does it's best to protect innocents with "knock bombs" etc. Biden now has US building a port to fucking feed hamas.

Mogadishu: Black Hawk Down; 13 Hours and gd Live Aid does not register with these current fucktards in charge or every fucktard Democrat since JFK.

If I were BB: Gaza would be glass thus creating martyrs and ending that shit.

This post is a fine example of our own internal struggles without responding to ridiculous retards. Until V changes things we need just gut all the :ROFLMAO: .

That is all.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Confusing and hard for me to watch: Hamas uses innocents as human shields. Israel does it's best to protect innocents with "knock bombs" etc. Biden now has US building a port to fucking feed hamas.

Mogadishu: Black Hawk Down; 13 Hours and gd Live Aid does not register with these current fucktards in charge or every fucktard Democrat since JFK.

If I were BB: Gaza would be glass thus creating martyrs and ending that shit.

This post is a fine example of our own internal struggles without responding to ridiculous retards. Until V changes things we need just gut all the :ROFLMAO: .

That is all.
its not really about isreal and gaza, its more about TDW pretending to be a free speech platform but then booting one of their most popular pundits when she expressed opinions someone else didnt agree with. In general a lot of people are tired of forever wars and sending trillions of dollars overseas when we have our own problems to solve at home, candace expressed that and was terminated. Its their right to do that, but its also fine for people to point out the hypocrisy.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
its not really about isreal and gaza, its more about TDW pretending to be a free speech platform but then booting one of their most popular pundits when she expressed opinions someone else didnt agree with. In general a lot of people are tired of forever wars and sending trillions of dollars overseas when we have our own problems to solve at home, candace expressed that and was terminated. Its their right to do that, but its also fine for people to point out the hypocrisy.
Of the countries we protect, and pay for, how many would return the favor?

Rhetorical as the answer is obviously zero.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Of the countries we protect, and pay for, how many would return the favor?

Rhetorical as the answer is obviously zero.
^^^Absolutely^^^
I would like to see what would happen if we were to just stop overnight helping/meddling in other affairs around the country. Sure there are probably things we have screwed up but what about the good things we have done and probably never have/never will get any form of payback.
Case in point look at the Berlin Airlift Project (Operation Vittles) that the US and UK pulled off after WWII, the amount of food and supplies that were brought in is amazing.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84