Carson Wentz

Happycamper

Honored Member
After last nights game, I'm thinking Carson is one step closer to playing for the Patriots

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
No way will the Pats pay what Wentz is still owed. Colts make more sense, his former Eagles OC is the head coach, and Colts currently have the highest QB payroll. They would actually be spending less getting rid of Rivers and Brissett and bringing in Wentz.

v193

Founding Member
Founding Member
He should go play in the CFL or maybe arena league where he can compete again.....or even better a touch football league so he can finish a season
Why so salty? Obviously you've never competitively played football, or possibly even watched?

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
How about going somewhere that can give him a line to play behind. Hard to play good when you are running for your life the whole game.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Brasmunky:

It always seems to amaze me when someone from North Dakota has raise to the level Carlson has that some, including you, feel the need to bring him down to your level (which is a notch below most). I am sure you would do the same for Amy Olson or any other fellow ND who has gone on and has gone one step higher than you with their life.

It was like in high school for some who got good grades that the hand full of underachivers wanted to pull them down to their level and not try to bring themselves up a level. They would then feel good about themselves and feel the importance of themselves.

Good job, you make the state proud and you now, are right up there with him/her with the bashing. db

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
if i am him i say screw it take my money and go hunting and enjoy life. He took a lifetime of beatings this one season

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
He will be ok and best if he moves on from that Hell hole. City of brotherly love my ass. Those sumbitches in Philly turn on people faster than a rabid animal. Worse fricken stadium/fans to watch a football game ever.
Give him a healthy line with some average/decent receivers and a good running back and he will be back to form.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Brasmunky:

It always seems to amaze me when someone from North Dakota has raise to the level Carlson has that some, including you, feel the need to bring him down to your level (which is a notch below most). I am sure you would do the same for Amy Olson or any other fellow ND who has gone on and has gone one step higher than you with their life.

It was like in high school for some who got good grades that the hand full of underachivers wanted to pull them down to their level and not try to bring themselves up a level. They would then feel good about themselves and feel the importance of themselves.

Good job, you make the state proud and you now, are right up there with him/her with the bashing. db

Well he isn’t wrong about the fragile as a China doll part. That is the big issue for teams to sign him. Can he make it through a season? I honestly hope he can play for the Vikings and cheer that fan base up after another dismal season. If Carson gets another shot on a team with a good offense we will see Philly regret this decision..... oh Philly

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
Carson is a good enough QB to be successful in the NFL. He's just not going to excel anymore in Philly. He's still a far cry better than several other QB's starting right now.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
No way will the Pats pay what Wentz is still owed. Colts make more sense, his former Eagles OC is the head coach, and Colts currently have the highest QB payroll. They would actually be spending less getting rid of Rivers and Brissett and bringing in Wentz.
Rumor is he will take a pay cut to go somewhere if he's the starter. Been saying for a couple years he will somehow eventually end up in purple after this cousins debacle is over but need an Oline before that juat like they have since cousins came aboard.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would take Wentz over Cousins... and a host of other NFL QBs

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
No way would I take Carson Wentz over cousin that is laughable, Wentz is a bust had a good year in 2017 but that is it. Lol Wentz over cousin ;:;rofl

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't Wentz supposed to be a boot leg or play action passer? Or is he damaged goods since his 2017 year, so we are supposed to put Wentz on a pedestal since he came from North Dakota? Nah he hasn't had a good year since his 2017 season Kurtr said it best take his millions and start a new career.

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot_20201229-211905_Chrome.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Kirk cousins
Screenshot_20201229-212827_Chrome.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

As far as cousin is concerned he will either play out his last year of his guarantee money then play for Shanahan in San Francisco, Jimmy G could go back to NE, Bfishn I think is right about Wentz heading to Indi that is his best option

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
No way would I take Carson Wentz over cousin that is laughable, Wentz is a bust had a good year in 2017 but that is it. Lol Wentz over cousin ;:;rofl

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't Wentz supposed to be a boot leg or play action passer? Or is he damaged goods since his 2017 year, so we are supposed to put Wentz on a pedestal since he came from North Dakota? Nah he hasn't had a good year since his 2017 season Kurtr said it best take his millions and start a new career.

- - - Updated - - -

bullies.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Kirk cousins
dumb.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

As far as cousin is concerned he will either play out his last year of his guarantee money then play for Shanahan in San Francisco, Jimmy G could go back to NE, Bfishn I think is right about Wentz heading to Indi that is his best option

There's no way in hell San Fran is going to take Cousins. It's not like the Queens didn't have a good team last year. It would take a powerful Defense and a monster running game to take Cousins to the Bowl.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's no way in hell San Fran is going to take Cousins. It's not like the Queens didn't have a good team last year. It would take a powerful Defense and a monster running game to take Cousins to the Bowl.

the oline was shit last year even worse than this year.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s weird to not have NFL or MLB in my life anymore. Not a big sports fan but it’s part of American culture. Now it’s just gone... poof. No more sports on TV. No more sports radio.

You can’t go home again.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm starting to lean that way too BW. On Christmas I checked the score of the Vikings a few times, laughed and turned the channel. I've taped a few games I missed while fishing...deleted never having watched them.

- - - Updated - - -

The Vikings blew it losing all the good players on D last off season. Their D is TRASH. O-line can run block, but are lacking on pass protection. They beat a quality team on the road in the playoffs last year! They were good to almost great, but NOT SB Champion caliber. Lets face it...Its hard to win a SB...I'd say it the hardest of all the championships to win in Pro Sports. It just takes so many good pieces of the puzzle, and then there's the injuries. One player can wreck the whole damn thing.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 58
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 19