Hangovers....SUCK!!!!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I guess I'm still as stupid as ever. Sat down with an old friend last night and "Forgot" what it feels like after you imbibe to much. Hope everyone else is having a better day. I'm going to try to eat something. Wish me luck.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guys I work with do this the morning after

Alka-Seltzer® Hangover Relief is specially designed to help you bounce back fast, even from your worst hangovers. The unique effervescent formula provides fizzy relief that you can feel as it works to quickly relieve headache, body aches and mental fatigue from hangovers, and get you back to your day.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you drink enough water and take a Bayer before going to bed? It's sciencey
I don't remember going to bed, so I'm guessing not. Mama told me this morning that I stumbled in the back door last night and said "It's really hard to get in the house in the dark when you're this trashed." She said it was pretty funny. I wish I could remember that.

Putz ND

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had some buddies introduce me to 47 monkey gin last night. Never have had anything like it before - Freight trained, completely KOed, hell - I don’t remember getting home, much less who paid the bar tab. If that alkaseltzer stuff actually works as advertised, I’d give someone $200 for it right now.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guys I work with do this the morning after

Alka-Seltzer® Hangover Relief is specially designed to help you bounce back fast, even from your worst hangovers. The unique effervescent formula provides fizzy relief that you can feel as it works to quickly relieve headache, body aches and mental fatigue from hangovers, and get you back to your day.
I take Alka-Seltzer right BEFORE getting in bed. Waiting until morning is folly.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ah there is fun in not remembering and then being told the next day of all that fun. db

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't miss those days one bit.
Being from around a very small town in central ND, you probably can imagine those times too. Just get one round and the dice was shaking for the next round, and this went on all night, power drinking at its finest.
Been over 25+years since I had a cigarette or a drink. Quit them both at the same time.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
If they don't have the hangover seltzer they just take regular Alka-Seltzer .

I quit smoking 37 years ago and don't do chew so my one bad habit is a few beers or Morgan Coke Os

Any more I really can't drink enough to get a hangover, as I get to full after 5-6 beers and slow way down and or just stop drinking.

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well i have not quit as long as they make Old Mill. Just maybe little more sensible. db

Last edited:

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
at my age they aren’t hangovers, they are hangons. Pedialite is my friend after a night of bad decisions

Whisky

Founding Member
Founding Member
Liquid IV drink packets. One before bed with 16oz water. One right away in the AM.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm tapped out after about 3 beers. Been a long time since I've had the dreaded hangover. Old friends will do that to you though.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84