Hangovers....SUCK!!!!

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hangovers are no fun, its easy to get carried away and having a good time with your buddies who don't know how to quit themselves because things are getting 'fun' then you realize you had one too many lol I don't drink to get trashed anymore, I have about 3 drinks and the buzz starts I'm done no hangover,

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got schooled in the 7th or 8th grade when I snuck a gallon of the ol mans homemade chokecherry wine on a camping trip for opening of bow season . 3 of us rough and tough farm boys passed it around calling each other wimps. We forgot to bring drinking water. I woke up at the crack of dawn , my mouth was so dry and puckered up that I went for a walk and rinsed it out with some rank slew water.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you're in a bad way and need a quick fix: Big cinnamon roll. pint of OJ and a packet of salt. You should feel "better" in 30min or less but not legally out of the woods.

Your body processes about 1oz of alcohol per hour through the brain membrane and expelled mainly through the lungs no matter method of introduction. Larger humans slow the process.

The human body will process/eject alcohol on a timely basis while retaining detectable pot for 65+ days: See the lawyer problem?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got schooled in the 7th or 8th grade when I snuck a gallon of the ol mans homemade chokecherry wine on a camping trip for opening of bow season . 3 of us rough and tough farm boys passed it around calling each other wimps. We forgot to bring drinking water. I woke up at the crack of dawn , my mouth was so dry and puckered up that I went for a walk and rinsed it out with some rank slew water.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I like the social part of having a few beers with friends. Can't remember the last time I've had a hangover. Not bragging as I think the main reason for that is that going to"Happy Hour" is today more realistic. It used to be "Let's get together for "Happy Hour" and then quit at closing time. Today it's more of actually sharing a few frosty's during "Happy Hour" and then going home and convincing the bride that I actually only had half the real number.

Rule - Less drinks = less of a hangover.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
One of my retired Dr's told me a glass of water after every drink and that helps with no hangover. It does work with some of my Meds I get other effects not so good, so he tells me if going drinking skip meds that day. I don't need them that bad to live, I guess.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Company Christmas party Saturday. Today at 10 am MST I donated blood. They poked my right arm 5 times and never did find a vein. Moved over to the left arm, and found one right away...
Must've still been dehydrated from the lampshade incident.

I plan on having a couple old fashioneds tonight, as I am a bit lower on the blood scale, its tradition...haha

Like said above, bunch of pussies.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
party bussed friday and i had to be close to a coma (just kidding well maybe). What i do believe is once a year a brain needs to be reset. I feel today like a million bucks --- sharp as a tack. Life is good!!

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Company Christmas party Saturday. Today at 10 am MST I donated blood. They poked my right arm 5 times and never did find a vein. Moved over to the left arm, and found one right away...
Must've still been dehydrated from the lampshade incident.

I plan on having a couple old fashioneds tonight, as I am a bit lower on the blood scale, its tradition...haha

Like said above, bunch of pussies.
We all can’t be badass, tough biker dudes, some of us pussies have to pick the berries.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
If ya can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch!!!!!!! ...boozer... ;)

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last one was back in July brother in laws b-day. Fireball and Rumchata does not come up as smooth as it goes down!🤮

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88