Carson Wentz

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
After he got hurt he slowed down.
There have been lots of articles about his attitude and not listening to coaches. Some could be related to his religious beliefs. He seems to lose his welcome everywhere he plays.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Supposedly not locker room friendly. Would be a good backup. Geoff really out did him IMO as far as 1&2 quarterbacks.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I never remember hearing a word about locker room talk and being a bad teammate. I listen to a lot of sports but maybe I heard it and just don't remember. I do know he had a crap O-Line in Philly when he came back from injury. He was getting the shit beat out of him and couldn't have been very happy, and then they draft a QB. The Colts and Washington weren't very good either. Philly is a shit town, the other 2 aren't much better. They all have that east coast attitude and I can't believe it would be a good fit for a guy like Wentz. I do think MN would be a good fit, even if Minneapolis is beyond woke, there's still enough rural country surrounding it so that there are a lot of like-minded people for him.

But his throws and decisions were not that good the last few years. I wish him the best of luck, the Rams suck now too.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I never remember hearing a word about locker room talk and being a bad teammate. I listen to a lot of sports but maybe I heard it and just don't remember. I do know he had a crap O-Line in Philly when he came back from injury. He was getting the shit beat out of him and couldn't have been very happy, and then they draft a QB. The Colts and Washington weren't very good either. Philly is a shit town, the other 2 aren't much better. They all have that east coast attitude and I can't believe it would be a good fit for a guy like Wentz. I do think MN would be a good fit, even if Minneapolis is beyond woke, there's still enough rural country surrounding it so that there are a lot of like-minded people for him.

But his throws and decisions were not that good the last few years. I wish him the best of luck, the Rams suck now too.
Just search it and you will have stuff to read for a while. That was the biggest reason they said no one would sign him.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Story is religion and him trying to "convert" his teammates. If he just stuck to his job i think more teams would be interested in his services.??

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wentz sucks. Plain and simple. He better stick to scheels and bank commercials.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guys not a good qb and a pos as a teammate by reports, gets head coach fired fresh out of sb because he didn't get his way, indy couldn't get rid of him fast enough, Washington gave him 2 chances and both times bite them in the ass.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lot's of dipshits on here that seem to believe everything the media spews to them. I have yet to hear one of his teammates say he's a pos and put their name to it but plenty of them have stood up for him and thought he was a good guy.

IMO that cheap shot from Clowney in the playoff game ruined his career. Hope he can resurrect it but if not he's already accomplished more than most. Wouldn't mind having his money and ability to hunt and fish anywhere.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
sportsman:
if i could i would give you a dozen likes. db
Yup agreed..North Dakotan that accomplished a great deal. Regardless of if you like him as a football player, we should be proud of him and what he has accomplished coming from ND. If you have big shoes people will hate and attack. I hope he goes as far as he possibly can and hope others that come from ND can do the same.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lot's of dipshits on here that seem to believe everything the media spews to them. I have yet to hear one of his teammates say he's a pos and put their name to it but plenty of them have stood up for him and thought he was a good guy.

IMO that cheap shot from Clowney in the playoff game ruined his career. Hope he can resurrect it but if not he's already accomplished more than most. Wouldn't mind having his money and ability to hunt and fish anywhere.
I mean he did say himself he could have been a better team mate. All that aside I was hoping the Vikings would pick him up as Koc has proven he can coach and having a coach like that and the weapons they have may have been the place to resurrect his career.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If given time any pro QB can tear a defense apart with passing. db

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
CW had the potential to be great, unfortunately his hubris destroyed him. He needed to protect his head, now his brain damage is to the point where he is simply not capable of what he was when he entered the NFL. You dont recover from repeated head trauma and it has a cumulative effect on your cognitive abilities... He should just retire and enjoy the money he has and live a good life without football at this point.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Vikes are touted as having a good offensive line, for a change. And yet they rank near the bottom of the league in rushing.

I have questions on this.
You have to dig into the metrics. Pass protection they have been good this year. Kirk was also stepping up and finding people better than at any time in his career. Run blocking they are undersized and get pushed around by the bigger d lines. A qb who is thinking fast can make the oline look really good.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
10 rookies got the start without Carson ever getting a phone call this year so far. Nobody wants him unfortunately. He does deserve one more shot. He was fun to watch right away. I don't believe he will right the ship tho.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
"The rumor and then eventual report that former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz nearly came to blows with running back Darren Sproles over the injured signal caller’s attitude about the Birds’ Super Bowl run without him is true, according to Sproles himself.

After the report, former Philadelphia and Washington running back and return man Brian Mitchell said on his radio show that the unnamed Eagle was Sproles. “[Wentz] damn sure wasn’t happy about them going on a run when he wasn’t playing. He was, ‘I don’t feel comfortable with them winning it without me. This doesn’t feel good.’ Until Darren Sproles almost whipped his ass,” Mitchell said on March 10, 2022, according to a transcript on Audacy Sports."

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 57
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 18