Carson Wentz

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
They started with a descent o line last year. They were injury plagued.

if they were decent then this years would be all pro and they suck shit. Oline was awful the last two years and barely serviceable the year before. Keep cousins clean and he does just fine but when the center and guard are in your lap before your second step it doesn’t matter who you are. I don’t see wentz as an upgrade unless he comes really cheap to prove he is worth it

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I definitely see coach Belecheat rolling the dice on Wentz; and then winning. I figure as much because it would be a player I like on a team I HATE.

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Depends on who the coach is. He has a fair amount to offer yet. Access to prime hunting land. A quality decoy spread. Also a hunting show. Maybe he could offer a spot in one of his cheesy commercials, which could be a huge plus for all of us if he would replace Hoevens daughter.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know it's not good when starter goes down, and when backup comes in, team does way better.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You mean like Brady and Bledsoe, Carson was done after he went under the knife same thing happened to Carson palmer. Damaged goods

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
One or two steps better than Lance representing ND but then Lance was like we are Marshall.
I will stand alongside him as we are North Dakota. db-2

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
As i look back on my life i wish i would of try to achieve something to be noted for instead of just being another participant.
I did admire those that did work at it and were successful as i know it took effort, desire, a goal for something. I was in the middle which was fine in basic in the army. One did not want to be tops or on the bottom at that time.
At the time i was happy with that as cars and hunting were my main interest.

But there were two things in my youth with 4-H, grand champion showman at the county fair and state crop judging champ. Those two i did work at. At age 17 i had my final try for both but came short with a second in both.

When someone like Carson accomplish what he has, the effort he put in, i can only admire him even if it is not working out the best now. He has done what few have.
For some however they are quick to downgrade him as i am sure some will on here. Hope not many.

But then i understand or been told their tool is really short so they need to come out on top someway as nobody will ask to see it. They can keep it hidden with words. Friend will never know the truth only the ladies.

Now with old age i am working on memories as that is about all, i can still do. db

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think anyone is bashing or downgrading him. He's an elite professional athlete for God's sake. He's competing at the highest level of the sport and made tens of millions of dollars. With all that said, his career is on the downside, and may be a backup if on a roster at all.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seen he has made about 105 million if he hangs it up he will be fine

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know a teacher who had him in class, said that although he was a great football player, he was a much better person. Never saw him kneeling, always thanked God for his opportunities, and likes to hunt. Probably be a good guy to have a beer with.
IDK... he is a ginger so......is he really even human?

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I were him, I would call it quits. Sit back and enjoy the money he's made, raise the kids, maybe run a football camp every year or even coach a team. If he lives in Bismarck, I am sure he could live under the radar fairly well. The first year or two there will probably be some people that bug him if they see him around town, but that will fade fast. I know I wouldn't bug the guy if I saw him.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I were him, I would call it quits. Sit back and enjoy the money he's made, raise the kids, maybe run a football camp every year or even coach a team. If he lives in Bismarck, I am sure he could live under the radar fairly well. The first year or two there will probably be some people that bug him if they see him around town, but that will fade fast. I know I wouldn't bug the guy if I saw him.
Start a podcast everyone is doing it

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 88
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33