Cobb at it again

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
so, the worst white guy is better than the best "non white"???

throw him in manson's cell for a week of bonding and story time and let him rethink his views...

db...

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Five bucks says his squat in Antler will be shorter and less pleasurable than Leith.

I honestly hope so. I am glad his stint in leith did not lead to anything serious. Cobb and his mignon Keenan or whoever it was, parading around with guns threatening people did not sit well with me. Lucky no shots were fired that day.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
GST should just buy up all the property in Antler real quick. Problem solved. Cobb won't have shit to buy.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Antler should welcome him with a parade of a couple hundred black Angus cattle and about a half dozen semi drunk cowboys to explain the town rules to him!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
For the record: I don't want a bunch of whackjobs establishing residence in Antler. Stereotypes are based in fact and should be humor for everyone not just minorities. The guy gets his ass kicked offering free boat rides. I couldn't post this one first due to firewall issues and signing in to Utube. I'm not bothering with that.

Last edited:

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
He's only looking for attention. If the media leaves him alone, then there's nothing for him to do!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
gst could buy all the land in antler and it wouldn't put a dent in his subsidy check ;:;rofl

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
If Mr. Cobb wants to live his life out quietly in Antler, so be it, we have had our share of "colorful characters" come and go over the years. If he believes he can turn our community into his little kingdom, he might want to try another place. Most folks around here won;t appreciate him trying to turn Antler ND of the United States of America into a "pioneer little Europe". .......................Maybe a little Norway.:)

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
If Mr. Cobb wants to live his life out quietly in Antler, so be it, we have had our share of "colorful characters" come and go over the years. If he believes he can turn our community into his little kingdom, he might want to try another place. Most folks around here won;t appreciate him trying to turn Antler ND of the United States of America into a "pioneer little Europe". .......................Maybe a little Norway.:)

The problem is he is trying to draw attention so Antler can "thrive" . Exactly what small town residents don't want or they would have moved to the big city. Video the town meetings and give him a proper cowboy welcome if and when he spouts off like he did at Leith Town hall. There's nothing wrong with citizens arrest for disturbing the peace if he gets out of line. Sad part is , Watson will have to feed him on our nickle then. My guess is if he doesn't have a job and he is begging for donations to support his "cause" he is a welfare case anyway. All I can say is good luck, You guys have a critter on your hands, The longer you let them hang around the more damage they do.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you think there are people that actively seek out and harass this goofball? Cannot feel the least bit sorry for him as his antics cry out for ridicule. If he really wants to live away from whoever he doesn't care for why do we even know who he is? Surely he can find a town that has very few "undesirables" and buy a place outside of a town and live in seclusion. I suspect he doesn't have a nickel to his name and his antics are for fund raising purposes.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77