Collectibles

Trapper62

Founding Member
Founding Member
I still like tinkering with tractors too. I stick with Farmall because I use them daily in the summer and have a bunch of extra parts to keep them running. Implements seem harder to find than the tractors , there must have been at least one or two for almost every tractor but they must have been scrap iron when bigger equipment came out.

Did you happen to snag onto any traps at the Swanson sale last summer ? I saw at least 2 bear traps on the trailers and they looked like nice traps.
No I didn't, they were Duke's and really not collectable, went for about the same money as you can by them for new.

Tikka280ai

Founding Member
Founding Member
i have a nice r john deere for sale starting motor runs
Bet I have spent more time on one of those than about any other 28 year old.

We used an 820 and an R to rake hay for many years when I was first old enough to help.

We were never that fancy. We had to either park on a hill and roll start them or pull them to start.

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
22's. Have a pretty wide variety but vintage tubefed are what I'm really in to. Mostly pumps, levers, semi-autos. Remington, Winchesters, Marlins.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
i have a nice r john deere for sale starting motor runs
Do both motors work? I might be interested. Could you PM me some pictures and a price? got a 70 Diesel wide front that was the first restoration I did, it was the first tractor dad bought when he went on his own and it was from the guy that he later bought the farm I grew up on and live on now so from the time it was drove home brand new till 2005 it never really left until I took it to Rollag.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Like to collect old power line insulators, most ive personally taken down but a few fandoms from garage sales. Mostly hemmingrays of different shades and styles. Still searching for a Pyrex. Bad part is there isnā€™t a lot of old left out there still in service.

Also like to collect discontinued Rapalas.
Do you have any sinking ShadRaps? I have two.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84