Crazy Hunter Harassment Duck Hunting In North Dakota (Game Warden Involved!)

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't looked in a while but the ones I read the first two days were all pretty much all against the farmer. The first day there were locals trying to tell more of the story and the comments were getting deleted as fast as they got posted and I suspect the users were maybe blocked from posting on that thread. Threw a red flag when they were editing the facts.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't looked in a while but the ones I read the first two days were all pretty much all against the farmer. The first day there were locals trying to tell more of the story and the comments were getting deleted as fast as they got posted and I suspect the users were maybe blocked from posting on that thread. Threw a red flag when they were editing the facts.
That's when ol Jeffyboy was on here pretending to be a land owner bootlicker. :LOL: Plus his kid joined in tying to garner support for poor ol Jeffy. They actually think they can't be filmed and wanted a piece of the pie. That was the whole thing, Jeffy wants $$. Sometimes I wish I had a FB account to go on there and just observe it. But it would have to be from a device not linked to me in anyway.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't have fb, so who would be deleting them?

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Blindly believing one side and completely disregarding the other is a poor way to look at any situation. As said earlier sometimes morons cross paths. Unfortunately some morons are making these morons out to be heros.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Events & Orders of the Court
OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
11/02/2022Proposed Order Index # 1
Complaint
11/02/2022Proposed Order Index # 2
Summons
11/02/2022Affidavit of Probable Cause Index # 3
11/02/2022Confidential Information Form Index # 4
Events & Orders of the Court
OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
11/02/2022Proposed Order Index # 1
Complaint
11/02/2022Proposed Order Index # 2
Summons
11/02/2022Affidavit of Probable Cause Index # 3
11/02/2022Confidential Information Form Index # 4
1. Trading in special influence12.1-12-05Misdemeanor A10/21/2022
2. Disorderly conduct-Obscenity12.1-31-01(1)(c)Misdemeanor B10/21/2022
3. GF-Interference with rights of hunters and trappers20.1-01-31Misdemeanor B10/21/2022

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whats trading in special influence? Agree 100% Johnr, everyone bitched about it being edited but g&f had the video and apparently the court didn't see it that way.

bravo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trading in special influence is essentially agreeing to accept a bribe in order to influence the actions of a public official, in this instance the warden.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder what ol Jeffy boy has to say now?!?!? LMAO :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I will defend him on disorderly conduct. I believe one has the right to cuss and swear and make a complete ass out of themselves.
Yeah the last charge is all I care about. Throw the book at him I guess and maybe they will plead it down. I wonder what the first charge is all about?

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
I say hammer him on counts 1 and 3. I'm having a hard time with count 2 and think it will be thrown out pretty easily. Either that, or it will be his way to save face... plead guilty to count 2 in exchange for them dropping 1 and 3... Wouldn't surprise me to see that. It would piss me off though if it actually happens.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wonder what the landowner bootlickers are saying now. GST?? If he were ever to start an account and chime in it will be on this one.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank God. If that wasn't hunter harassment I don't know what is. I'm *guessing* they want hunter harassment to stick and would drop the other 2 if he pleads guilty to it.

I believe it being filmed/made-so-public is a good thing for the hunter and landowner communities. I won't get into why I feel this way, other than precedence setting (among other things).

Also, in my opinion, the kids past sins have nothing to do with this situation.

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
According to the GF Herald Dustin Wolf, I assume one of the hunters was charged with criminal trespass ?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 18