Crazy Hunter Harassment Duck Hunting In North Dakota (Game Warden Involved!)

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
People yelling about laws they don't know anything about amuses me. North Dakota is a single-party consent state.

Those YouTubers are tools and I really hope they'll keep their BS east of the Red, but they were certainly allowed by law to make that video recording.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just so everyone knows next week they are having one of the hunters who is from North Dakota on the big honker podcast. It should be good those guys are not pc so it will be a no bull shit deal. It is one of my favorites to listen to

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Would rather hear from Jeff or the other land owner. Don't care to suffer through 20 minutes of the same side of the story. There's pretty much no excusing what Jeff did but it'd be nice to get the full picture.

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Doesn't really change anything, he's a jackwagon that was already clear. There's more details needed before I willing to support the "these boys are saints" bandwagon. Still not sold that this wasn't a fishing expedition. While that wouldn't excuse it, it definitely puts things in a different light

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Doesn't really change anything, he's a jackwagon that was already clear. There's more details needed before I willing to support the "these boys are saints" bandwagon. Still not sold that this wasn't a fishing expedition. While that wouldn't excuse it, it definitely puts things in a different light
Fishing for what exactly? So that guy acts like an asshole all the time which is pretty clear from accounts of multiple people. Should he just be allowed to act a fool. Seems if they were doing something wrong the land owner that let them hunt wouldn’t invite them back.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fishing for what exactly? So that guy acts like an asshole all the time which is pretty clear from accounts of multiple people. Should he just be allowed to act a fool. Seems if they were doing something wrong the land owner that let them hunt wouldn’t invite them back.

I hate to be at any odds with you Kurt. It could be "easily" said this jackass "non-democrat" was baited by this (restraint in adjectives) "victim" kid. In fact, a smart ploy would be to share the dividends and fuck us all. IDK

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would any one of you fine fellas be interested in letting me save you from a burning building? We could add some spice by having you wear a dress or women’s bikini or something. Pure $$$

I can already think of the title.

“Saving Old Man From a Burning Camper. You Wouldn’t Believe What He’s Wearing. (911 called!)”

1.4Mil views first week, guaranteed.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hate to be at any odds with you Kurt. It could be "easily" said this jackass "non-democrat" was baited by this (restraint in adjectives) "victim" kid. In fact, a smart ploy would be to share the dividends and fuck us all. IDK
That is an asinine conspiracy! We were about to get the real story from Jeff but his lawyer told him he shouldn’t post on this site anymore. Too bad he left before giving us the real story….

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
There's plenty of YouTubers more than willing to stir up shit for views. Time will tell if the kids some hero saving us all from crazy Jeff or just another googan squad shithead.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So kid kid doing the video did not scout the field. The kid doing the video didn’t get permission. The kid doing the video just showed up that morning to hunt with the other kid and his grandpa. It seems he would have better intel than the CIA to be able to plan and coordinate a scenario like this. He would have had to known that the crazy farmer was mentally not stable and would fold at the slightest touch of his corn. Seems a little far fetched. Plausible but not probable.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is an asinine conspiracy! We were about to get the real story from Jeff but his lawyer told him he shouldn’t post on this site anymore. Too bad he left before giving us the real story….
So that was Jeffy LMAO!!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would any one of you fine fellas be interested in letting me save you from a burning building? We could add some spice by having you wear a dress or women’s bikini or something. Pure $$$

I can already think of the title.

“Saving Old Man From a Burning Camper. You Wouldn’t Believe What He’s Wearing. (911 called!)”

1.4Mil views first week, guaranteed.
Replace man with tranny and it would get even more views.

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
Read the YouTube comments. He is getting all kinds of threats. I am not defending the farmers behavior, but this video should have been left to the courts.

I completely agree. Having this video out in public has done damage to both hunters and landowners and that is something we really don't need.

Tymurrey

Founding Member
Founding Member
I completely agree. Having this video out in public has done damage to both hunters and landowners and that is something we really don't need.
I don’t necessarily agree that the video shouldn’t be out in the public as dealing with pissed off people is just a way of life and showing that the kids handled it pretty well is a good thing. It definitely won’t do any good for landowner/hunter relations. I got called an idiot from feather_duster for essentially saying I wouldn’t trust onX to tell me exactly where the property line is. As a landowner if he wouldn’t be to scared to tell me his real name I would never let him hunt on my land and it puts a bad feeling towards others but I’m going to try to not let him being a jackass ruin it for others.

bravo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jeff short-circuited when these guys ruined his hunt by shooting “his” birds. He announced they weren’t on his land and that since the ducks weren’t going to him, he was going to harass them so they didn’t get any either. YouTube hunting “teams” are not my thing, and the property line between the corn and beans I guess could be an issue (if it is, he planted corn on his neighbors land), but what is the debate / other side of the story needed? We see it play out from when the side by side pulled up to when the warden left. The kid filming may be a bonehead based on what he did in the past. But Jeff acted like a child who can’t handle not getting his way.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 51