DEA is looking to drop marijuana down to a schedule 2 or 3 drug

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
All these "health benefits" are bullshit to enable govt. control. It's surreptitious/insidious going back to Viet Nam, the CIA and demonizing Andrew McCarthy.

Are you saying or trying to say that MJ has no credible health benifits ?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
You seem to like to call people "retards and retarded" . BOOMERANG . choose your answer wisely, If you get it wrong, I'll throw you under the bus and make you look worse than dirty joe biden and bunt heads all day long about your opinion. You are as wrong as dirty joe and you can take that to the bank.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have put about $500 now into snake oil, I mean CBD. After $300 I was told oh you got the wrong kind you need cold pressed. BS. I tried all the processing types and if it works for you a placebo will also work for you. I have felt zero reduction in pain even when applying three times their recommended application. I think of it in lost ammo terms.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have put about $500 now into snake oil, I mean CBD. After $300 I was told oh you got the wrong kind you need cold pressed. BS. I tried all the processing types and if it works for you a placebo will also work for you. I have felt zero reduction in pain even when applying three times their recommended application. I think of it in lost ammo terms.

You need to educate yourself , nobody can do that for you . Cold pressed CBD is akin to Olive oil, nothing more, nothing less.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dont remember your advice from last time we communicated, but it did waste $99 for me. This was my last wasted $86
1000018940.jpg

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
If CBD extract doesn't work for you then take opioids. I'm being serious, It doesn't work for everyone.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Or so I'm told . I quit taking it but try to tell my wife that it's snake oil , she was the reason I went looking for it.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Used two brands of extract -------- nothing. I went into this journey really expecting results. That's why I didn't give up easily. I am very surprised that after reading article after article and trying to purchase the very best that I had zero pain relief. I dont understand how I can be 100% resistant.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I remember you saying that pain killers didn't work for you too. I guess you'll just have to live with pain and complain.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Agreed PG,im onboard with edibles,some 100% cdb another brand 50/50 cdb,thc...zero pain relief even tho the latter is a body high but pain is still evident, f ing old age!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is this the same stuff ?
1710857794055.png

The balm we have works within 5-10 minutes on my neck but it doesn't do much for my hip . For a while I was putting it on my hip daily, it might have helped some but not much. It's tough to get old , when I used to wake up stiff I'd give it to my wife. Now it's in all the wrong places.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
My aunt takes pure thc drops in her food but she to has a high pain tolerance. She finds little relief in the thc drops, since she is diagnosed with copd she can't smoke the flower and wasn't sure of the edibles. She is a smoker who quit some years ago but thought that she would try because of the pain in a leg she broke some years ago.
I'm not too sure about the benefits other then that it does help some with many different types of medical ailments. I am more concerned with the other side effects that many don't talk about especially those who are younger and don't have issues if one is smoking. The tar in mj sample is much higher then a tobacco sample and we know that smoking of any kind is damaging lungs that may be never fully heal. Research knows that and so do those who have smoked it and now have stopped including me, I also smoked cigarettes for the same amount of time. I know my lungs are damaged especially after i quit, I would get excess mucus that would build up and need to be expelled. Still to this day I have this issue and when I push myself it gets worse even after 20 years being smoke free.
But people are going to use it no matter what and not being able to research mj with federal funding is a major problem for those who need more studies by more researching of many factors. I get that people are skeptical when we talk about the federal government involvement and I'm sure there will be many conflicting outcomes when the government finally decides to drop mj down so it can be studied. But just like any other drug the more it's studied by more groups the more conclusive evidence will be able to be shared.
But I know that some who chronically smoke will have increased side effects compared to other of different levels. But what exactly are those side effects and what will it be long term, by far the worst mistake that I regret is that I smoked period having been an athlete in my younger life is all i need to know that I made a terrible decision.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Screw the idea of even more federal involvement than there already is on all levels. Why throw more tax dollars at it for the sake of big pharma ? It's been used as medicine for what, 5000 years now ?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nope because people who boast about the wonder of some product made from mj and try to sell it as a miricle drug. People want to be educated about the long term use of any drug and mj has very little unbiased research on the benefits over long term use.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nope because people who boast about the wonder of some product made from mj and try to sell it as a miricle drug. People want to be educated about the long term use of any drug and mj has very little unbiased research on the benefits over long term use.
Jeez , how about we start start at the top then and research opioid addiction and work our way down to a logical solution from there. Do you really want the government to tell you what to do and not to do ? You hated them telling people to take the jab but you like them telling you what you can't put in your body for self medication ? wow

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
im interested in the use of mushrooms and other psychotropics for helping brain function. It seems it has been a major factor in helping vets coming back and if not our right fixing but making ptsd and other brain related injuries go away

https://ambio.life/shawn-ryan/
Well I can tell you that I have tried shrooms some 29 years ago, I did it because the guy I trusted told me exactly how to take them to make sure that I didn't have a bad experience and ruin the overall benefits. I'm not ashamed to post this because unlike the other drugs that we are given anything that is taken in moderation can be beneficial to those who are taking them. These drugs were all used for centuries perhaps they were used by those looking for spiritual enlightenment and so were not habitually used as a recreational drug.
Anyways back to my story, I didn't take much and it was more of a total body high of happiness to the point that your smiling muscles in your face hurt from smiling so much. Visually your perception of motion slowed down when you were in public but I never seen colors or hallucinations that one might see if taking a larger dose. The friend said only start off with taking half the stem/cap and wait 20 minutes before the effects will kick in, the other reason is taking smaller doses allowed you to be able to experience euphoria more times. I'm glad that shrooms is being used for those dealing with trauma ptsd or suffering from clinical depression that other drugs don't seem to help. But just like any type of drug with strong influence on one's mind needs to be done with the help of a trained physician who will guide that person through their experiences.
Absolutely agree shrooms and other psychotropic drugs need to be studied medically since we know from those that did it for hundreds thousands of years that found that they had beneficial attributes when done responsibly.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jeez , how about we start start at the top then and research opioid addiction and work our way down to a logical solution from there. Do you really want the government to tell you what to do and not to do ? You hated them telling people to take the jab but you like them telling you what you can't put in your body for self medication ? wow
Calm down Davey, We know all about those drugs opiod already remember mj has been on the schedule 1 list going on 100 years and the mj has gone through changes that the regular plant has never been achieved in such a short period of time like mixing different strains to produce different highs or effects. I didn't say anything about keeping it illegal, I'm just asking that we give this drug an examination to find out all the hidden benefits and possisble long term effects of this miracle drug.
Perhaps the idea of federal government getting involved may be throwing some for a loop and perhaps that's my fault since where I coming from is actually allowing research to be done without fear of being prosecuted by the government. I'm sure that mj research will have little issues with private funding as well as willing participants who are willing to help study this drug under a controlled environment. But to be able to get mj drug to be usda and fda approved so that people can get these drugs by insurance will need to be reviewed by peer studies and perhaps the non addictive benefits of pain relief can be found.

Last edited:

AaronJ

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jeez , how about we start start at the top then and research opioid addiction and work our way down to a logical solution from there. Do you really want the government to tell you what to do and not to do? You hated them telling people to take the jab but you like them telling you what you can't put in your body for self medication ? wow

Like laws?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88