DEA is looking to drop marijuana down to a schedule 2 or 3 drug

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can buy an ounce of dirt at the medical store for 350 to 400. 200ish on the streets and its way better. You do the math.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
You don't have to explain how big of a rip off the medical program is , Iv'e known that since it's existence Lifestyles just might be little different between where I live and u live, I honestly don't think I know anyone who smokes it, Two friends that did , one died years ago and the other moved away. Asked a couple guys who I know used to smoke and they gave me a blank look, like I'm a narc. Life's just a tad different once your a retired senior citizens.

lindy1420

You can buy an ounce of dirt at the medical store for 350 to 400. 200ish on the streets and its way better. You do the math.
Isnt this the truth. When medical first started there products were good. Now you get dried out product that tastes and smells like crap. They tumble all of there product and take all the trichromes off the medicine so they can make all there other products. Its sad. So in turn you get 2 or 3 marginal medicines.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has anyone ever gotten a reply from the senator or reps of district 6 ? Iv'e sent them emails few times and nothing, I sent another just a week ago . They should just bury thier head in the sand and.. Ohh wait, seems like that's how they roll. What burns my ass the most is we voted in self grow and the dictators once again showed thier true colors and removed self grow.

lindy1420

Has anyone ever gotten a reply from the senator or reps of district 6 ? Iv'e sent them emails few times and nothing, I sent another just a week ago . They should just bury thier head in the sand and.. Ohh wait, seems like that's how they roll. What burns my ass the most is we voted in self grow and the dictators once again showed thier true colors and removed self grow.
Of course they removed it. They cant control it if they let you grow and then you dont have to pay the taxes on it. I dont see that ever getting passed. Its sad cause there are many different strains that are better then the crap you can get and then your hands are tied. Either grow and take the chance or live with the crap they put in the dispensary. Its so frustrating.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
for sure substance use isnt for everyone, but criminalizing it isnt the way to help people who are prone to addiction imo... That just makes life harder for many people who are already struggling.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Weed sales in Colorado are way down seems the new has worn off and other states all around selling. Dispensaries are going tits up left and right. The projected taxes the state expected are off by like 30 million. It will be legal every where soon.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let me explain how big of a ripoff the medical program is. I let my card expire 2 years ago, recently I decided to renew it. It just so happens the clinic doesn't take my insurance (normal insurance thru work Yada yada) so I have to pay cash if I want a card. You'll find out they prolly do this to most people. So it's $280 for the first visit just to walk in the door. Then they said I need to come back every 3 months for another $225 a pop. $50 application fee, then sit and wait. All this for the lowest quality weed you could possibly purchase at the medical store. Go on there website, it lists the thc percent. It's dirt. Next, look at the prices. They are criminal. So tell me how all this medical program is good enough for those that need it. I choose MJ over opioids.

When it comes time to vote for recreational ganja, vote yes for fucks sake. Get with the times.
No. And fuck these times.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
If North Dakota's dictators wouldn't have butchered measure two, I'd be shut up and happy but what they did with that measure is beyond belief. I lost all faith and respect for our state government. They can shove this so called medical program up their hind end.

Last edited:

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some day I will be on this weed for medical reasons, told Dr not know I need to function at work till retire soon hopefully. How much a person needs to help with said issue I don,t know if and when that day comes. I could just buy it off street cheaper it sounds. had lung cancer too many times so cant moke it, maybe they will have better pills out without stripping good stuff and not putting in man made crap. Health issue's suck shit. Or just cook it in brownies maybe

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Once Rec is legal rather than just medical, its dirt cheap for good consistent product...or so I'm told.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
If everyone only realized and gave a little serious thought how big pharmaceutical companies are intertwined with government and political puppets this topic wouldn't even exist.

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
If everyone only realized and gave a little serious thought how big pharmaceutical companies are intertwined with government and political puppets this topic wouldn't even exist.
Yeah a little scepticism would be cool. Consistency would be cool too. Lots of folks claiming to support freedom while still pushing reefer madness like ideas

lindy1420

Some day I will be on this weed for medical reasons, told Dr not know I need to function at work till retire soon hopefully. How much a person needs to help with said issue I don,t know if and when that day comes. I could just buy it off street cheaper it sounds. had lung cancer too many times so cant moke it, maybe they will have better pills out without stripping good stuff and not putting in man made crap. Health issue's suck shit. Or just cook it in brownies maybe
My wife cant smoke either she just takes the tinctures. 9 Drops under the tongue and in 15 minutes your good to go. They make everything now days from drinks to candy etc.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 133
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 46